Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3547
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53192 of 787236/17/13 at 8:52pmQuote:Quote:nice to see this section of the forum making a comeback. now for b&sOriginally Posted by Monkeyface
Channeled my inner hipster and spent a lovely afternoon at Brick Lane while wearing a cotton DB!
What I was wearing yesterday, a different DB. I forgot to button my cuffs, so accidental sprezz! I hate the wavy mirror in general and for taking pictures, but it'll have to do for now.post #53193 of 787236/17/13 at 8:54pmpost #53194 of 787236/17/13 at 8:56pmpost #53195 of 787236/17/13 at 8:57pmpost #53196 of 787236/17/13 at 9:50pmpost #53197 of 787236/17/13 at 11:41pmpost #53198 of 787236/18/13 at 12:34ampost #53199 of 787236/18/13 at 12:51amQuote:
Sorry - it and the watch, has been worn by my father, grandfather and great grandfather so I carry on the tradition in spite of the risk of being taken for a rapper
Edited by Butler - 6/18/13 at 1:45ampost #53200 of 787236/18/13 at 1:23ampost #53201 of 787236/18/13 at 4:22amA day threatening rain in the afternoon - not the wisest day to wear new footwear, but the impulse to "play with one's new toys" overcomes common sense.
Suit - BB
Shirt - Lewin
Tie - JAB
Cufflinks - The Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia
PS - Robert Talbott
Chukkas - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #53202 of 787236/18/13 at 5:14amQuote:
Good reasons not to buy: No.4 - Derek wouldQuote:
I always saw you more as a Dr Dre man myself.
Quick sample of the day...
P.S. Silly question: why do my pics come out so damn small?post #53203 of 787236/18/13 at 5:38ampost #53204 of 787236/18/13 at 6:23amFantastic look, Butler.Quote:Originally Posted by mimo
Quick sample of the day...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
P.S. Silly question: why do my pics come out so damn small?
if you are using SF mobile that is why.Quote:
pB was there.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1084 Active Users (188 Members and 896 Guests)
- › Affordable Kitchens Design London ideas 24 seconds ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 25 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 26 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)