CCW from upper left: pB, Señor Crust, Stitchy, then maybe Spoo? After that, I got nothin'...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3546post #53176 of 787216/17/13 at 3:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53177 of 787216/17/13 at 3:47pmpost #53178 of 787216/17/13 at 3:54pmpost #53179 of 787216/17/13 at 3:55pmpost #53180 of 787216/17/13 at 4:01pmpost #53181 of 787216/17/13 at 4:03pmpost #53182 of 787216/17/13 at 4:07pmpost #53183 of 787216/17/13 at 5:04pmAAS - that may be my fave fit of your to date.Quote:Originally Posted by NOBD
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Hm. Monkeyface's yellow version was better.
lol BUT THE YELLOW WAS NOT A PHOTOSHOP!!Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
looks almost as good as yesterdays get up.
ft: pB, Señor Crust, Stitchy, then maybe Spoo? After that, I got nothin'...[/quote]Quote:
i care not for others and paid them no mind. when a shoe circle is in order, people around you cease to exist.Quote:post #53184 of 787216/17/13 at 5:12pmpost #53185 of 787216/17/13 at 5:19pmpost #53186 of 787216/17/13 at 5:59pmpost #53187 of 787216/17/13 at 7:06pmpost #53188 of 787216/17/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
In all seriousness, pB, if you posted more regularly it would change the perceived "center of gravity" in the thread. Fuck the masses.
Señor Crust, I was working with limited information, so I'm going to accept 50% accuracy as success here.post #53189 of 787216/17/13 at 8:50pmpost #53190 of 787216/17/13 at 8:52pmQuote:Quote:nice to see this section of the forum making a comeback. now for b&sOriginally Posted by Monkeyface
Channeled my inner hipster and spent a lovely afternoon at Brick Lane while wearing a cotton DB!
What I was wearing yesterday, a different DB. I forgot to button my cuffs, so accidental sprezz! I hate the wavy mirror in general and for taking pictures, but it'll have to do for now.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1431 Active Users (324 Members and 1107 Guests)
- › BIG TV ////////Chile vs Argentina Live 5 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › YES TV =Chile vs Argentina Live 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Hook and Albert Garment Weekender Bag 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...