Just out of curiosity, wouldn't he have to pay a tremendous amount of customs duties when receiving it in Europe?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3543post #53131 of 787226/17/13 at 10:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53132 of 787226/17/13 at 10:46ampost #53133 of 787226/17/13 at 11:00amQuote:
not sure, its kind of a crapshoot with that i think, but i dont generally ship out of country so im not sure.Quote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
were you limited to sitting in the confines of the underground parking or did spoo approve a joyride?
video somewhat related: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
street level parking. either way, no driving for me. but i did turn the engine on. you can feel it in your..... its serious business.post #53134 of 787226/17/13 at 11:02ampost #53135 of 787226/17/13 at 11:05ampost #53136 of 787226/17/13 at 11:05ampost #53137 of 787226/17/13 at 11:11am
I don't love it, but it screams quality. On a more constructive note, I think it would work better with a more "city" look. Because the pattern is so big and geometric, I think it leaps out too much against the textures and subtle tones of your shirt and jacket (suit? Gorgeous btw).
Try it with a smooth business shirt and a grey or charcoal solid or pinstripe, and....a burgundy PS. No small patterns, except possibly a fine/bengal stripe in the shirt. I think this tie is craving fierce CBD opposition to balance it.post #53138 of 787226/17/13 at 11:13ampost #53139 of 787226/17/13 at 11:17amMy intuition was a charcoal suit and white shirt, but after the demise of one of my thrifted gems, all of my remaining charcoal is distinctly summer incompatible. My suit choice today was probably an attempt to approximate the value of a charcoal suit.post #53140 of 787226/17/13 at 11:17am
PB: I hear you; I think it's pretty hard to work a pattern this big while maintaining SB-level style standards. Solids and maybe a fine stripe are my best offers; I hope others can do better. Then SB has to try them all and post pics.
SB: I think it's the pattern/texture more than the colour, if that's any help.post #53141 of 787226/17/13 at 11:19ampost #53142 of 787226/17/13 at 11:21amSB - i quite like the tie, but large dots can be hard i find. i think the charcoal or navy suit would be great, and a light blue or white shirt. i think that large a dot calls for solid surroundings, imho.
either wat, you need some of those striped shirt, my man.post #53143 of 787226/17/13 at 11:21ampost #53144 of 787226/17/13 at 11:29ampost #53145 of 787226/17/13 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Speaking of ties, I recently picked up this Drakes that I had been coveting for a couple of years. I don't think I did so hot with it today:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
If you just don't like the tie, that's fine, but I'd prefer to hear from those who have suggestions on better pairings.
Your original outfit doesn't really work, I prefer it like this:
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Uniqlo Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 56 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...