or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3542  

post #53116 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Only if you start buying your Isaia from him.  Perhaps it's time to get interested in watches? ;)

 

This is for me, mimo? 

post #53117 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

 

So, maybe it's not that cheap.

 

I got this one from LuxeSwap, it's Isaia. biggrin.gif

 

 

It is, heh. It was my first local MTM attempt, so didn't want to go with an expensive cloth smile.gif

post #53118 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

 

This is for me, mimo? 

Yes, if you want to contribute to Stitchy's Ferrari fund.  Your Isaia put an extra carbon fibre nick-nack on Spoo's!

post #53119 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Thanks! That's why I suspected laugh.gif
but who knows, maybe in a not so far future you give us the surprise icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

le sigh. if only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Yes, if you want to contribute to Stitchy's Ferrari fund.  Your Isaia put an extra carbon fibre nick-nack on Spoo's!

this is all fine with me.
post #53120 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

 

It is, heh. It was my first local MTM attempt, so didn't want to go with an expensive cloth smile.gif

 

Oh I see. That's a smart move. nod[1].gif

post #53121 of 78723

Chilled-out Monday. And a grey jacket...

 

bS618lH.jpg

post #53122 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Yes, if you want to contribute to Stitchy's Ferrari fund.  Your Isaia put an extra carbon fibre nick-nack on Spoo's!

 

I didn't got the fisrt post... estitchy sells watches?

 

Although I wouldn't mind if estitchy sell to me one SC that is blue with red window pane and the Zegna he wore on last week. biggrin.gif

post #53123 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

Chilled-out Monday. And a grey jacket...

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

bS618lH.jpg

I'm happy to see someone wearing a grey odd jacket with burgundy trousers on here. Seems like all my championing of coloured trousers with grey odd jackets is finally paying off! (Your jacket looks suspiciously much like a suit jacket though...)

post #53124 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

 

I didn't got the fisrt post... estitchy sells watches?

 

Although I wouldn't mind if estitchy sell to me one SC that is blue with red window pane and the Zegna he wore on last week. biggrin.gif

 

He is an aficionado, trader and all-round watch super hero, if you need anything.  I believe he also does jewellery, and occasionally narcotics, firearms and used cars.  But mainly the first two.  At a push, I'm told he could cut you a deal on the Statue of Liberty.

post #53125 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

I didn't got the fisrt post... estitchy sells watches?

mimo pretty much already summed it up. i work in the jewelry industry.
Quote:
Although I wouldn't mind if estitchy sell to me one SC that is blue with red window pane and the Zegna he wore on last week. biggrin.gif

SC - 995 ebro discount - 990

Suit - 3500 ebro discount - 3400

spam[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

He is an aficionado, trader and all-round watch super hero, if you need anything.  I believe he also does jewellery, and occasionally narcotics, firearms and used cars.  But mainly the first two.  At a push, I'm told he could cut you a deal on the Statue of Liberty.

lol8[1].gif
post #53126 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


mimo pretty much already summed it up. i work in the jewelry industry.
SC - 995 ebro discount - 990

Suit - 3500 ebro discount - 3400

spam[1].gif

 

lol8[1].gif

post #53127 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

I didn't got the fisrt post... estitchy sells watches?

mimo pretty much already summed it up. i work in the jewelry industry. On the side, I pimp out derk. Mainly just for giggles, though, because it's hard to get people to pay for that. At least from him.

FTFY
post #53128 of 78723
I wore a tie with burgundy in it yesterday. Just sayin.
post #53129 of 78723
Stitchy, can you get me a steel 1971 Omega Geneva automatic with blue dial, in good order? Preferably the square one. For not many dollars. smile.gif
post #53130 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

FTFY

CORRECT!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Stitchy, can you get me a steel 1971 Omega Geneva automatic with blue dial, in good order? Preferably the square one. For not many dollars. smile.gif

i can try, PM me if you are for realz, and what your price point is. its can be hard to nail down a pre-owned watch that specific, especially a vintage one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III