Yes, if you want to contribute to Stitchy's Ferrari fund. Your Isaia put an extra carbon fibre nick-nack on Spoo's!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3542
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53117 of 787216/17/13 at 9:43amQuote:
le sigh. if only.Quote:
this is all fine with me.post #53118 of 787216/17/13 at 9:45ampost #53119 of 787216/17/13 at 9:45ampost #53120 of 787216/17/13 at 9:49amQuote:
I didn't got the fisrt post... estitchy sells watches?
Although I wouldn't mind if estitchy sell to me one SC that is blue with red window pane and the Zegna he wore on last week.post #53121 of 787216/17/13 at 9:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Chilled-out Monday. And a grey jacket...
I'm happy to see someone wearing a grey odd jacket with burgundy trousers on here. Seems like all my championing of coloured trousers with grey odd jackets is finally paying off! (Your jacket looks suspiciously much like a suit jacket though...)post #53122 of 787216/17/13 at 10:02amQuote:
He is an aficionado, trader and all-round watch super hero, if you need anything. I believe he also does jewellery, and occasionally narcotics, firearms and used cars. But mainly the first two. At a push, I'm told he could cut you a deal on the Statue of Liberty.post #53123 of 787216/17/13 at 10:09am
mimo pretty much already summed it up. i work in the jewelry industry.Quote:Although I wouldn't mind if estitchy sell to me one SC that is blue with red window pane and the Zegna he wore on last week.
SC - 995 ebro discount - 990
Suit - 3500 ebro discount - 3400Quote:post #53124 of 787216/17/13 at 10:13ampost #53125 of 787216/17/13 at 10:25amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
mimo pretty much already summed it up. i work in the jewelry industry. On the side, I pimp out derk. Mainly just for giggles, though, because it's hard to get people to pay for that. At least from him.
FTFYpost #53126 of 787216/17/13 at 10:31ampost #53127 of 787216/17/13 at 10:32ampost #53128 of 787216/17/13 at 10:39am
i can try, PM me if you are for realz, and what your price point is. its can be hard to nail down a pre-owned watch that specific, especially a vintage one.post #53129 of 787216/17/13 at 10:42ampost #53130 of 787216/17/13 at 10:45amQuote:
Just out of curiosity, wouldn't he have to pay a tremendous amount of customs duties when receiving it in Europe?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 25 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...