Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3540
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53087 of 787196/17/13 at 6:06ampost #53088 of 787196/17/13 at 6:10am
Meh, I had to walk for about an hour this morning, including a crossing of the tower bridge, and it was very windy and gloomy outside. The jacket is quite light, but still warm enough, so perfectly suitable for my morning stroll. Might switch into my linen SC if the weather improves during the day.post #53089 of 787196/17/13 at 7:06ampost #53090 of 787196/17/13 at 7:14ampost #53091 of 787196/17/13 at 7:14ampost #53092 of 787196/17/13 at 7:21ampost #53093 of 787196/17/13 at 7:31am
Nah, they're awesome. In a super-cheesy way, of course. But still awesome.
I have one also. It's quite old, so bought when I was a bit bigger and so it doesn't really fit me anymore... but I just can't bear to throw it away. I still wear it once or twice a year, for funsies.Originally Posted by lychyrychy
Shoose and tie matchy matchy on purpose? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Actually what I wore on Friday, but only got a chance to upload this evening. Probably my most traditional suit, especially when worn with its waistcoat, but I only tend to wear it as a 2pc in summer. Worn as a true 3B here (ie. with top button also done up), because it is one.
Thanks guys. Yeah, all very subdued & matchy. Had to go to London for various reasons last Friday so toned down my usual schtick a bit. Burgundy shoes was as rebellious as I felt was appropriate.post #53094 of 787196/17/13 at 7:35ampost #53095 of 787196/17/13 at 7:37ampost #53096 of 787196/17/13 at 8:05ampost #53097 of 787196/17/13 at 8:16ampost #53098 of 787196/17/13 at 8:22ampost #53099 of 787196/17/13 at 8:22ampost #53100 of 787196/17/13 at 8:34am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Cars We Drive! 6 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › KITON Super 180s SUIT 44R/36Wx30L 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.