Those shirts fucking suck.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3539post #53071 of 787196/16/13 at 3:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53072 of 787196/16/13 at 3:10pmQuote:
You are in desperate need of a woven belt and a Jiffy steamer. Pants are also a bit wide for this outfit. The light shirting gives the appearance of being bottom heavy.post #53073 of 787196/16/13 at 3:25pmpost #53074 of 787196/16/13 at 3:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
My last post is of what I wore yesterday. Here's today's fit. Another "fun" shirt with a yellow chest pocket. And yes those are boat shoes sans socks.
Most of the post in this tread contain ties. Is MC-Casual Style the best place for more casual fits such as this or is there a better casual thread out there?
I'd say you'd be fine posting the occasional tie-less look here, as long as the majority of your posts do contain ties. But others might vehemently disagree with me on that. Anyway, I don't like the shirt nor the boat shoes, but the SC looks great! A slightly less wide leg opening is also desired if you're going to wear your trousers that short.post #53075 of 787196/16/13 at 4:50pmpost #53076 of 787196/16/13 at 4:58pmpost #53077 of 787196/16/13 at 5:01pmpost #53078 of 787196/16/13 at 6:20pmpost #53079 of 787196/16/13 at 9:25pmpost #53080 of 787196/16/13 at 11:16pmpost #53081 of 787196/17/13 at 2:48ampost #53082 of 787196/17/13 at 4:28amToday's attire is being recycled from a dinner I had last night with some of the fellow posters from here. Thank you, Stitchy, for making the arrangements for all of us to meet - it was a pleasure to finally assign faces to your cyber-personalities.
As I was in the outfit only a couple of hours, I thought that I might be able to get away with wearing it to work today.
The pictures are from yesterday.
Suit - New & Lingwood
Shirt & braces - BB
Tie & shoes - Tyrwhitt
PS - Alain Figaret
Cufflinks - Penhaligon's
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #53083 of 787196/17/13 at 4:42amShoose and tie matchy matchy on purpose? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Actually what I wore on Friday, but only got a chance to upload this evening. Probably my most traditional suit, especially when worn with its waistcoat, but I only tend to wear it as a 2pc in summer. Worn as a true 3B here (ie. with top button also done up), because it is one.post #53084 of 787196/17/13 at 4:57am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 35 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › NIB 9.5-10 Paul Smith boots from Mr Porter 6 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...