Those shirts fucking suck.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3539
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53072 of 787216/16/13 at 3:10pmQuote:
You are in desperate need of a woven belt and a Jiffy steamer. Pants are also a bit wide for this outfit. The light shirting gives the appearance of being bottom heavy.post #53073 of 787216/16/13 at 3:25pmpost #53074 of 787216/16/13 at 3:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
My last post is of what I wore yesterday. Here's today's fit. Another "fun" shirt with a yellow chest pocket. And yes those are boat shoes sans socks.
Most of the post in this tread contain ties. Is MC-Casual Style the best place for more casual fits such as this or is there a better casual thread out there?
I'd say you'd be fine posting the occasional tie-less look here, as long as the majority of your posts do contain ties. But others might vehemently disagree with me on that. Anyway, I don't like the shirt nor the boat shoes, but the SC looks great! A slightly less wide leg opening is also desired if you're going to wear your trousers that short.post #53075 of 787216/16/13 at 4:50pmpost #53076 of 787216/16/13 at 4:58pmpost #53077 of 787216/16/13 at 5:01pmpost #53078 of 787216/16/13 at 6:20pmpost #53079 of 787216/16/13 at 9:25pmpost #53080 of 787216/16/13 at 11:16pmpost #53081 of 787216/17/13 at 2:48ampost #53082 of 787216/17/13 at 4:28amToday's attire is being recycled from a dinner I had last night with some of the fellow posters from here. Thank you, Stitchy, for making the arrangements for all of us to meet - it was a pleasure to finally assign faces to your cyber-personalities.
As I was in the outfit only a couple of hours, I thought that I might be able to get away with wearing it to work today.
The pictures are from yesterday.
Suit - New & Lingwood
Shirt & braces - BB
Tie & shoes - Tyrwhitt
PS - Alain Figaret
Cufflinks - Penhaligon's
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #53083 of 787216/17/13 at 4:42amShoose and tie matchy matchy on purpose? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Actually what I wore on Friday, but only got a chance to upload this evening. Probably my most traditional suit, especially when worn with its waistcoat, but I only tend to wear it as a 2pc in summer. Worn as a true 3B here (ie. with top button also done up), because it is one.post #53084 of 787216/17/13 at 4:57am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 23 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 31 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › SOLD : NWOT KITON 100% CASHMERE CHARCOAL STRIPE SUIT IT48/US38 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...