White always works. I think pink, royal blue, or navy would work nicely too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3539post #53071 of 787226/16/13 at 3:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53072 of 787226/16/13 at 3:05pmpost #53073 of 787226/16/13 at 3:10pmQuote:
You are in desperate need of a woven belt and a Jiffy steamer. Pants are also a bit wide for this outfit. The light shirting gives the appearance of being bottom heavy.post #53074 of 787226/16/13 at 3:25pmpost #53075 of 787226/16/13 at 3:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
My last post is of what I wore yesterday. Here's today's fit. Another "fun" shirt with a yellow chest pocket. And yes those are boat shoes sans socks.
Most of the post in this tread contain ties. Is MC-Casual Style the best place for more casual fits such as this or is there a better casual thread out there?
I'd say you'd be fine posting the occasional tie-less look here, as long as the majority of your posts do contain ties. But others might vehemently disagree with me on that. Anyway, I don't like the shirt nor the boat shoes, but the SC looks great! A slightly less wide leg opening is also desired if you're going to wear your trousers that short.post #53076 of 787226/16/13 at 4:50pmpost #53077 of 787226/16/13 at 4:58pmpost #53078 of 787226/16/13 at 5:01pmpost #53079 of 787226/16/13 at 6:20pmpost #53080 of 787226/16/13 at 9:25pmpost #53081 of 787226/16/13 at 11:16pmpost #53082 of 787226/17/13 at 2:48ampost #53083 of 787226/17/13 at 4:28amToday's attire is being recycled from a dinner I had last night with some of the fellow posters from here. Thank you, Stitchy, for making the arrangements for all of us to meet - it was a pleasure to finally assign faces to your cyber-personalities.
As I was in the outfit only a couple of hours, I thought that I might be able to get away with wearing it to work today.
The pictures are from yesterday.
Suit - New & Lingwood
Shirt & braces - BB
Tie & shoes - Tyrwhitt
PS - Alain Figaret
Cufflinks - Penhaligon's
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #53084 of 787226/17/13 at 4:42amShoose and tie matchy matchy on purpose? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Actually what I wore on Friday, but only got a chance to upload this evening. Probably my most traditional suit, especially when worn with its waistcoat, but I only tend to wear it as a 2pc in summer. Worn as a true 3B here (ie. with top button also done up), because it is one.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › things that are making you happy 9 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 seconds ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 23 seconds ago
- › Naked and famous denim 50 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 58 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Two rather basic questions 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...