or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3538  

post #53056 of 78724

It takes standards to wear a bow tie on your day off.  I salute you.

post #53057 of 78724
My guess is that CP wore that to church this morning.
post #53058 of 78724

 

 

 

More 2nd hand: Bogner jacket, Stenström shirt, Old bow tie, Crocket & Jones boots and a hat from Habig (Wien). New trousers from Rose & Born. Belt is recyckled fire hose.

post #53059 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

My guess is that CP wore that to church this morning.

 

That would be a logical explanation, but I wouldn't like to presume.

 

It also occurs to me that he could be wearing hi-top sneakers and sweat pants.  But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. :)

post #53060 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

That would be a logical explanation, but I wouldn't like to presume.

It also occurs to me that he could be wearing hi-top sneakers and sweat pants.  But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. smile.gif

Ha! I am not worthy of your high praise. These are my "working clothes". I play the pipe organ on Sunday mornings. Sunday, alas, is a work day for me.
post #53061 of 78724
Balearic Dry Cleaning.

AppleMark

What to wear tonight, linen, linen, linen, or linen?
post #53062 of 78724

Channeled my inner hipster and spent a lovely afternoon at Brick Lane while wearing a cotton DB! 

 

What I was wearing yesterday, a different DB. I forgot to button my cuffs, so accidental sprezz! I hate the wavy mirror in general and for taking pictures, but it'll have to do for now. 

AppleMark

post #53063 of 78724
^ Good stuff.

Here's a few blog posts from the last few weeks.





post #53064 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer View Post

I play the pipe organ on Sunday mornings. Sunday, alas, is a work day for me.

bigstar[1].gif
post #53065 of 78724
Just worn to a wedding...





post #53066 of 78724
jcm, I think those shoes would go better with denim or some other casual fabric. Otherwise, you look pretty good from the ankles up.
post #53067 of 78724
nod[1].gif I can accept that - more a matter of my options right now, so I tend to wear them across a wider formality range than I should. Working on it smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

jcm, I think those shoes would go better with denim or some other casual fabric. Otherwise, you look pretty good from the ankles up.
post #53068 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmeyer View Post

Just worn to a wedding...






Some Ron Rider boots would have upper the GQ factor on this outfit.
post #53069 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

My first time wearing a fun shirt on this forum.

 

 

 

Ouch. Sorry to say, but I would have no fun wearing that shirt.

post #53070 of 78724

Actually what I wore on Friday, but only got a chance to upload this evening. Probably my most traditional suit, especially when worn with its waistcoat, but I only tend to wear it as a 2pc in summer. Worn as a true 3B here (ie. with top button also done up), because it is one. tongue.gif

 

SwZwwAT.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III