or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3529

post #52921 of 75891
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

oh wow.

Y U NO GET BLACK WATCH SHOES BRO??

I rarely spend more than $90 on a single item.  I haven't seen any nicer black watch shoes under $200, but that's true of the majority of nicer shoes in general.  

post #52922 of 75891
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

AAS, do you have the requisite items to pull together an all-black watch outfit, head to toe?
Black Watch Madness (Click to show)
Yes, peepwall[1].gif
.  Black Watch jacket, shirt, tie, scarf, cardigan, pocket square, belt, watch strap, pants and socks.  I recently acquired a pair of Black Watch Jack Purcells .  Still looking for a dressier pair.  I only wore this to take photos.  I doubt anyone in New York would have minded though.  
   












I am certain that I've never seen that before. *golf clap*
post #52923 of 75891
What is that geographic features on your right in the pic? Or it's that a building?
post #52924 of 75891
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringodaddy View Post

What is that geographic features on your right in the pic? Or it's that a building?

I'm wearing an all black watch outfit and you're asking about architectural landmarks.  It's a building.  

post #52925 of 75891
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

I'm wearing an all black watch outfit and you're asking about architectural landmarks.  It's a building.  

Deets on that red thing behind you?

post #52926 of 75891
Deets on the black watch face tattoo.
post #52927 of 75891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Deets on that red thing behind you?

baldy[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Deets on the black watch face tattoo.

Courtesy of MS Paint.  OMG!  I just had the idea of the century.  A black watch ski mask.  

post #52928 of 75891
Hello, my name is An Acute Style. I am a black watchoholic.
post #52929 of 75891
Sorry. You are in ny, but I don't recognize it, that's all.
post #52930 of 75891
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Hello, my name is An Acute Style. I am a black watchoholic.

The meetings are awfully lonely.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringodaddy View Post

Sorry. You are in ny, but I don't recognize it, that's all. It's also clearly not a current photo, given the foliage.

NYC's a big place.  The photo was taken on 11.23.13 on Black (Watch) Friday.   

post #52931 of 75891
It is. I'm in the building business though, so forgive my curiosity. Clever date to take that pic.
post #52932 of 75891
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringodaddy View Post

It is. I'm in the building business though, so forgive my curiosity. Clever date to take that pic.

Oh, I see.  I thought your were scheming to steal my precious black watch.  That building is a fire department/green house/recycling center.  Kinda weird.  

post #52933 of 75891

My last post on here for a while (four times in a week is too much anyway). Off to Bali for beach & surf, I don't think anything I'll be wearing there will be appropriate for this thread...

 

 

 

Close up of fabrics:

 

 

Neapolitan cuffs, I like :) (I hate French cuffs...)

 

post #52934 of 75891
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

I rarely spend more than $90 on a single item.  I haven't seen any nicer black watch shoes under $200, but that's true of the majority of nicer shoes in general.  

let's start some crowdfunding to get AAS blackwatch shoes1
post #52935 of 75891
Continued cool and threatening dampness in NYC today, but it is Friday, and not a moment too soon.

Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - BB MTM
Tie - Ferragamo
Cufflinks - Bel Vetro
Braces - Paul Stuart
Shoes - BB Peals


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)








New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III