The points are 4.5 inches long.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3501post #52501 of 787216/6/13 at 6:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #52502 of 787216/6/13 at 8:50pmpost #52503 of 787216/6/13 at 9:42pmpost #52504 of 787216/6/13 at 9:45pmpost #52505 of 787216/6/13 at 11:01pm
Somehow I take offense in that...Quote:
No it wouldn't. But I neither have the time nor the Crayons to explain to you why :)post #52506 of 787216/7/13 at 12:45ampost #52507 of 787216/7/13 at 12:54ampost #52508 of 787216/7/13 at 1:04ampost #52509 of 787216/7/13 at 2:06amX-posting from the Friday challenge.....Quote:Originally Posted by Pingson
OK, so I'm officially a contestant. I am assuming that since pick 'n pick wasn't judged a pattern last week, it will count as solid this week.
Shoes and closeup: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #52510 of 787216/7/13 at 2:06amQuote:
The shoes in question are UK 8.5, and I normally take a US 9.5. Tyrwhitt usually advises that a UK size is only 1/2 size down from the US, but I find that it works better if one assumes a full size difference.post #52511 of 787216/7/13 at 3:13ampost #52512 of 787216/7/13 at 3:38amMonsoon Friday in NYC, and I'm wearing an MTM mistake - a part of my latest MTM shirt order which was made up in the wrong fabric. My MTM specialist at Brooks and I negotiated a greatly reduced price for this shirt, in exchange for some tweaks to two of the other shirts in my original order, and for the creation of this shirt in the fabric I had originally intended it to be made.
As mistakes go, I've seen worse.
Save for the shirt, I could have entered the solids-only Friday Challenge, but the impulse to play with one's new toy overcame my competitive nature.
Blazer, shirt, trousers, cufflinks - BB
Tie - Aquascutum
PS - no name brand
Shoes - Finsbury
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #52513 of 787216/7/13 at 4:34ampost #52514 of 787216/7/13 at 4:54ampost #52515 of 787216/7/13 at 5:31am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1529 Active Users (345 Members and 1184 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Classic Deco Dress Boots 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 9 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 12 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...