The points are 4.5 inches long.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:25 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3501post #52501 of 787216/6/13 at 6:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #52502 of 787216/6/13 at 8:50pmpost #52503 of 787216/6/13 at 9:42pmpost #52504 of 787216/6/13 at 9:45pmpost #52505 of 787216/6/13 at 11:01pm
Somehow I take offense in that...Quote:
No it wouldn't. But I neither have the time nor the Crayons to explain to you why :)post #52506 of 787216/7/13 at 12:45ampost #52507 of 787216/7/13 at 12:54ampost #52508 of 787216/7/13 at 1:04ampost #52509 of 787216/7/13 at 2:06amX-posting from the Friday challenge.....Quote:Originally Posted by Pingson
OK, so I'm officially a contestant. I am assuming that since pick 'n pick wasn't judged a pattern last week, it will count as solid this week.
Shoes and closeup: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #52510 of 787216/7/13 at 2:06amQuote:
The shoes in question are UK 8.5, and I normally take a US 9.5. Tyrwhitt usually advises that a UK size is only 1/2 size down from the US, but I find that it works better if one assumes a full size difference.post #52511 of 787216/7/13 at 3:13ampost #52512 of 787216/7/13 at 3:38amMonsoon Friday in NYC, and I'm wearing an MTM mistake - a part of my latest MTM shirt order which was made up in the wrong fabric. My MTM specialist at Brooks and I negotiated a greatly reduced price for this shirt, in exchange for some tweaks to two of the other shirts in my original order, and for the creation of this shirt in the fabric I had originally intended it to be made.
As mistakes go, I've seen worse.
Save for the shirt, I could have entered the solids-only Friday Challenge, but the impulse to play with one's new toy overcame my competitive nature.
Blazer, shirt, trousers, cufflinks - BB
Tie - Aquascutum
PS - no name brand
Shoes - Finsbury
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #52513 of 787216/7/13 at 4:34ampost #52514 of 787216/7/13 at 4:54ampost #52515 of 787216/7/13 at 5:31am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 915 Active Users (148 Members and 767 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Hook and Albert Garment Weekender Bag 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** 21 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 27 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 31 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...