The points are 4.5 inches long.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3501post #52501 of 787196/6/13 at 6:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #52502 of 787196/6/13 at 8:50pmpost #52503 of 787196/6/13 at 9:42pmpost #52504 of 787196/6/13 at 9:45pmpost #52505 of 787196/6/13 at 11:01pm
Somehow I take offense in that...Quote:
No it wouldn't. But I neither have the time nor the Crayons to explain to you why :)post #52506 of 787196/7/13 at 12:45ampost #52507 of 787196/7/13 at 12:54ampost #52508 of 787196/7/13 at 1:04ampost #52509 of 787196/7/13 at 2:06amX-posting from the Friday challenge.....Quote:Originally Posted by Pingson
OK, so I'm officially a contestant. I am assuming that since pick 'n pick wasn't judged a pattern last week, it will count as solid this week.
Shoes and closeup: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #52510 of 787196/7/13 at 2:06amQuote:
The shoes in question are UK 8.5, and I normally take a US 9.5. Tyrwhitt usually advises that a UK size is only 1/2 size down from the US, but I find that it works better if one assumes a full size difference.post #52511 of 787196/7/13 at 3:13ampost #52512 of 787196/7/13 at 3:38amMonsoon Friday in NYC, and I'm wearing an MTM mistake - a part of my latest MTM shirt order which was made up in the wrong fabric. My MTM specialist at Brooks and I negotiated a greatly reduced price for this shirt, in exchange for some tweaks to two of the other shirts in my original order, and for the creation of this shirt in the fabric I had originally intended it to be made.
As mistakes go, I've seen worse.
Save for the shirt, I could have entered the solids-only Friday Challenge, but the impulse to play with one's new toy overcame my competitive nature.
Blazer, shirt, trousers, cufflinks - BB
Tie - Aquascutum
PS - no name brand
Shoes - Finsbury
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #52513 of 787196/7/13 at 4:34ampost #52514 of 787196/7/13 at 4:54ampost #52515 of 787196/7/13 at 5:31am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1706 Active Users (396 Members and 1310 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 3 minutes ago
- › Acne Studios Denim Sizing 3 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Paul Smith London IT48R/US38R Double-Breasted Camel Cashmere (50%)... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...