Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3492post #52366 of 787176/5/13 at 12:27ampost #52367 of 787176/5/13 at 12:32ampost #52368 of 787176/5/13 at 4:15amMidweek, and perfect weather in NYC. Something simple for today's attire - tomorrow will be a day showing off swag from the latest trip to Europe.
Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt, tie, and cufflinks - BB
Braces - Lewin
Shoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #52369 of 787176/5/13 at 4:23am
Lovely, Crusty, I adore that suit. The tie is the perfect complement too, and I like those monks a lot. Maybe a slightly more spread or longer collar would have been advisable for total SF-correctness, as your tips are showing in a most un-iGent fashion. But you look smashing.post #52370 of 787176/5/13 at 4:57ampost #52371 of 787176/5/13 at 5:02amQuote:Originally Posted by BoredMan
Valentino black pin-stripe suit. No cuffs. White handkerchief in pocket.
Light blue square patterned Dunhill dress shirt, French cuffed.
Charles Tyrwhitt, enameled links.
Black Ballys lace-up shoes.
Black Armani belt.
IWC Portuguese chronograph watch.
Gucci eggplant colored plastic eyeglass frames.
Piaget white gold wedding band.
Brics tobacco colored brief case.
I don't see a picture................Let me try refreshing the webpagepost #52372 of 787176/5/13 at 5:16ampost #52373 of 787176/5/13 at 5:37ampost #52374 of 787176/5/13 at 6:43amAll you WAYWRN regulars need to join my "Back in the Day" photo contest:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/350354/back-in-the-day-photo-contest#post_6387971post #52375 of 787176/5/13 at 6:44ampost #52376 of 787176/5/13 at 7:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Spandexter
OK, last one from me for the week. I'm off to lay on a beach until Sunday Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Perhaps your time in the sun will cure you of the desire to don neckwear such as this.post #52377 of 787176/5/13 at 7:47ampost #52378 of 787176/5/13 at 7:48ampost #52379 of 787176/5/13 at 7:49ampost #52380 of 787176/5/13 at 7:51amcrusty, great fit today.
--Quote:Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon
So I got married... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
fantastic news! congrats. may you both have a long, happy and healthy life together, filled with wonderful clothing and other good stuff.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 59 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › I'm getting my first MTM suit made and I'm wondering if my tailor... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 6 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding