Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3491  

post #52351 of 78717

yeah I like blackwatch as well. but come on bro... U ALL BLACKWATCH EVERYTHING

post #52352 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

yeah I like blackwatch as well. but come on bro... U ALL BLACKWATCH EVERYTHING

Black watch all in my shirt.  Black watch all in my coat.  Black watch all in my socks.  Don't believe me just watch.  

post #52353 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I think this would look better with a slightly bigger tie/bobby pin.

lolz
post #52354 of 78717






Blazer: Herrinbgbone Sydney
Shirt: Kamakura
Tie: Henry Carter chocolate cashmere knit
Trousers: HY flannel
Shoes: Carmina
PS: Random
post #52355 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


I saw this, and I was all icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
And then I saw this, and I was all frown.gif


Wrong pants? I'm definitely open to suggestsions.

post #52356 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Pay attention, young bucks.

Ahem. I, a young buck, am very similar outfit except:
a) my tie is grenadine and skinnier
b) no bar
c) square is red madder paisley, not yellow
d) I'm in meetings all day and can't take shots.
post #52357 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post


Ercoles x 2 (shirt and coat)
Yellow Hook x2 (tie and square)
Epaulet x 2 (pants and shoes...xCarmina)

 

 

very cool collar on that shirt. I hate the sunglasses though.

post #52358 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


Wrong pants? I'm definitely open to suggestsions.

Yeah, that color doesn't really work, any other color works better. Have your pick (forgive my terrible shop):

 

Off-white (my favorite):

Grey:

Navy:

Red (a little/very gaudy):


Edited by Monkeyface - 6/4/13 at 4:53pm
post #52359 of 78717
That's some excellent constructive criticism. I have a gray that color (wore it first time I wore the jacket), but I generally want at least two pairs of trou to go with any one jacket. Might have to look into the off white option. Also perhaps seersucker pants for a very summery look? (Morning commute, pre-coffee...my brain might not be working properly)
post #52360 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

That's some excellent constructive criticism. I have a gray that color (wore it first time I wore the jacket), but I generally want at least two pairs of trou to go with any one jacket. Might have to look into the off white option. Also perhaps seersucker pants for a very summery look? (Morning commute, pre-coffee...my brain might not be working properly)

Cheers, off-white is a lot more versatile than you might think, so not a bad option. Seersucker trousers are a bold choice, perhaps a little over the top with that jacket. 

 

Now that I'm thinking about it, I might prefer a brown tie with that pink shirt, so bonus shop:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #52361 of 78717

May the most elegant win!

-TTO
post #52362 of 78717

TTO, you're a glutton for punishment.

post #52363 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Wrong pants? I'm definitely open to suggestions.

try no pants!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Yeah, that color doesn't really work, any other color works better. Have your pick (forgive my terrible shop):
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Off-white (my favorite):


Grey:


Navy:


Red (a little/very gaudy):


very well done. i think they gray works excellently and for me, really makes the jacket color much nicer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

TTO, you're a glutton for winning.

FTFY
post #52364 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post


 

Grey:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 


 

The second picture are pants I own. MF got the color pretty damned close.

post #52365 of 78717

Shameless plug for the new Henry Carter 7-fold repps.  

 

+  Brooks Brothers

Cordings

Vass

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III