^^^ I kinda like this and I feel horrible about it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3473post #52081 of 787225/30/13 at 2:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #52082 of 787225/30/13 at 4:14pmpost #52083 of 787225/30/13 at 4:16pmpost #52084 of 787225/30/13 at 4:20pmpost #52085 of 787225/30/13 at 4:31pmQuote:
When I noticed the letters showed, I considered restuffing it, but then I figured that bothering to hide a brand that was visible without intention was almost as bad as deliberately displaying a brand. The best approach to an accidental brand appearance is to not give a fuck...because brands aren't important enough to matter....right?
(The reactionary nature of hipster fashion has always been risible in my eyes for the same reason. By going through so much effort to demonstrate you are free from mainstream fashion, you are actually just simply letting mainstream fashion dictate what you wear in a different way)
That would be so fucking sweet. I'd happily be a brandwhore if it meant free swag.Quote:
I thought only Zegna made you hard?
Edited by Claghorn - 5/30/13 at 6:38pmpost #52086 of 787225/30/13 at 4:31pmpost #52087 of 787225/30/13 at 4:34pmpost #52088 of 787225/30/13 at 4:34pmpost #52089 of 787225/30/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
You should swap a black pair with AAS :)
What is the fabric on that blazer? Nice sheen.
Personally, I feel your trousers need more length. But that is because I like to wear mine too long.post #52090 of 787225/30/13 at 4:40pmpost #52091 of 787225/30/13 at 4:46pmpost #52092 of 787225/30/13 at 4:49pmQuote:
Thanks for the comments.
haha, if he is interested :)
The blazer is hopsack I guess?? (I am a noob). It's the JCP store brand Stafford.
I am one of those guys walking with a puddle of fabric around the ankle. In the last month or so, after reading SF and Putthison, I have decided to go with minimum break. Matter of fact this is the first pair I altered.post #52093 of 787225/30/13 at 4:52pmpost #52094 of 787225/30/13 at 4:54pm
The fit of the garments is good, but the outfit doesn't have very much character in my opinion. My outfits may have a little bit too much character though so take that with a grain of salt. My least favorite thing is the tie knot. It's way too large for a button down collar, IMO. Good for a first go though.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Styleforum x Epaulet New York Shell Cordovan trainers/sneakers 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 20 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 26 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 43 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 44 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 46 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...