just wait for stitch to find you. then youll get that serious bone in your body.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3472post #52066 of 787195/30/13 at 10:49am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #52067 of 787195/30/13 at 10:51ampost #52068 of 787195/30/13 at 10:52ampost #52069 of 787195/30/13 at 10:52am
this is always true.
this, not so much. he is a huge whore.Quote:
yes you are. join the club.Quote:
no no, you read right. that is exactly what he meant.post #52070 of 787195/30/13 at 10:53ampost #52071 of 787195/30/13 at 11:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Kai
Very nice. Especially like the pocket square.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The square is nice, the fold ispost #52072 of 787195/30/13 at 11:09ampost #52073 of 787195/30/13 at 11:10ampost #52074 of 787195/30/13 at 11:20ampost #52075 of 787195/30/13 at 11:21ampost #52076 of 787195/30/13 at 1:18pmpost #52077 of 787195/30/13 at 1:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by EnthusiasmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Simply flawless. I must ask, what braces are those? What width? You've just made me fall in love with braces; there won't be any partying this summer, I won't afford it...Quote:
Thanks guys, they come from a place called https://www.hosentraegerwelt.de/ and they are super cheap.
I just wrote a small review here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/349759/the-quest-for-extra-long-braces-a-review-hosentr-gerwelt/0_100
Snapped another pic in front of the butchers after work for the review this Wednesday; forgot to take a picture with the jacket on, though.post #52078 of 787195/30/13 at 2:25pmpost #52079 of 787195/30/13 at 2:51pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › GG MEGATHREAD!!!!! UK9.5E/US10D!!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › ALDEN ALT WEIN (Antique Edge) 9.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Balloon Wool Size 38 3 minutes ago
- › ARC'TERYX VEILANCE F13 MIONN INSULATION HOODED VEST 3 minutes ago
- › Vass Melton Antique cognac - New Peter last size 43 - Brand new in box 3 minutes ago
- › Vass chukka medium brown suede - F last size 43 - Brand new 3 minutes ago
- › Beautiful Vass Old English II on the new SP last! Size 42. Brand... 3 minutes ago
- › Fantastic Vass black crocodile wholecuts. Size 43.5 U last 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Plain Toe Blucher size 8.5D on Barrie / BNIB 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Burgundy... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...