I am actually presenting a paper in a Finance conference full of people who work in the Banking Industry. There must be a Swiss between all the people here! Gonna ask any Swiss I find if they are keen on running an Empire. Should be fun.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3470
Styleforum Top Pickspost #52037 of 787245/30/13 at 2:42ampost #52038 of 787245/30/13 at 2:57ampost #52039 of 787245/30/13 at 3:58ampost #52040 of 787245/30/13 at 5:20ampost #52041 of 787245/30/13 at 5:21ampost #52042 of 787245/30/13 at 5:29ampost #52043 of 787245/30/13 at 5:32ampost #52044 of 787245/30/13 at 5:35amQuote:
everyone said patterned trous would be much harder, but personally I agree...i thought it would be a bit easier. I thnk the solid jacket breaks up the patterns nicely.post #52045 of 787245/30/13 at 5:37ampost #52046 of 787245/30/13 at 5:39amOriginally Posted by Tirailleur1 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great outfit, but the tie is scary. I'm not keen on any arachnid to be honest, but big fat-ass scorpions...
So do I, but only because I never wear OCBDs with a tie. If one does, tie space is really needed IMO. Funnily enough I don't like tie space on normal spread collars, though.Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal
The black eye kind of co-ordinates with the outfit, too...Originally Posted by Pingson
Technically I am up to four patterns today, although the SC is perhaps borderline
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Definitely counts, and alongside Moo's outfit, one of my two favourites looks here from the past day. The mossy green of the tie works really nicely with the mushroomy-coloured coat.
More messing with multiple mesmerising motifs...post #52047 of 787245/30/13 at 5:43ampost #52048 of 787245/30/13 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
x post from the 4 pattern challenge...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Glad to see you posting again, excellent combination of patterns! I love how the PS and tie work together here.post #52049 of 787245/30/13 at 6:40amQuote:Originally Posted by TTO
Only ONE day left to get your combo's sorted for ' Four Pattern Friday ! '
well, 2 days really.
great looking fit, derek.
nice job on the black eye, tibor.post #52050 of 787245/30/13 at 6:45am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Things you just don't get 50 seconds ago
- › Damir Doma S/S12 Creeper Boots - 43/44 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Cappelli and Muro unlined ties 12 minutes ago
- › How do you think this suit fits? Please do let me know! 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)