I am actually presenting a paper in a Finance conference full of people who work in the Banking Industry. There must be a Swiss between all the people here! Gonna ask any Swiss I find if they are keen on running an Empire. Should be fun.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3470
Styleforum Top Pickspost #52037 of 787235/30/13 at 2:42ampost #52038 of 787235/30/13 at 2:57ampost #52039 of 787235/30/13 at 3:58ampost #52040 of 787235/30/13 at 5:20ampost #52041 of 787235/30/13 at 5:21ampost #52042 of 787235/30/13 at 5:29ampost #52043 of 787235/30/13 at 5:32ampost #52044 of 787235/30/13 at 5:35amQuote:
everyone said patterned trous would be much harder, but personally I agree...i thought it would be a bit easier. I thnk the solid jacket breaks up the patterns nicely.post #52045 of 787235/30/13 at 5:37ampost #52046 of 787235/30/13 at 5:39amOriginally Posted by Tirailleur1 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great outfit, but the tie is scary. I'm not keen on any arachnid to be honest, but big fat-ass scorpions...
So do I, but only because I never wear OCBDs with a tie. If one does, tie space is really needed IMO. Funnily enough I don't like tie space on normal spread collars, though.Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal
The black eye kind of co-ordinates with the outfit, too...Originally Posted by Pingson
Technically I am up to four patterns today, although the SC is perhaps borderline
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Definitely counts, and alongside Moo's outfit, one of my two favourites looks here from the past day. The mossy green of the tie works really nicely with the mushroomy-coloured coat.
More messing with multiple mesmerising motifs...post #52047 of 787235/30/13 at 5:43ampost #52048 of 787235/30/13 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
x post from the 4 pattern challenge...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Glad to see you posting again, excellent combination of patterns! I love how the PS and tie work together here.post #52049 of 787235/30/13 at 6:40amQuote:Originally Posted by TTO
Only ONE day left to get your combo's sorted for ' Four Pattern Friday ! '
well, 2 days really.
great looking fit, derek.
nice job on the black eye, tibor.post #52050 of 787235/30/13 at 6:45am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 8 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 46 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › Jacob Davis - Davis Straight Japanese Selvedge (34x34) - Made in USA 1 minute ago
- › Flat Head x Self Edge SE05BSP sz 30x30 2 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...