Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3470post #52036 of 787215/30/13 at 2:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #52037 of 787215/30/13 at 3:58ampost #52038 of 787215/30/13 at 5:20ampost #52039 of 787215/30/13 at 5:21ampost #52040 of 787215/30/13 at 5:29ampost #52041 of 787215/30/13 at 5:32ampost #52042 of 787215/30/13 at 5:35amQuote:
everyone said patterned trous would be much harder, but personally I agree...i thought it would be a bit easier. I thnk the solid jacket breaks up the patterns nicely.post #52043 of 787215/30/13 at 5:37ampost #52044 of 787215/30/13 at 5:39amOriginally Posted by Tirailleur1 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great outfit, but the tie is scary. I'm not keen on any arachnid to be honest, but big fat-ass scorpions...
So do I, but only because I never wear OCBDs with a tie. If one does, tie space is really needed IMO. Funnily enough I don't like tie space on normal spread collars, though.Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal
The black eye kind of co-ordinates with the outfit, too...Originally Posted by Pingson
Technically I am up to four patterns today, although the SC is perhaps borderline
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Definitely counts, and alongside Moo's outfit, one of my two favourites looks here from the past day. The mossy green of the tie works really nicely with the mushroomy-coloured coat.
More messing with multiple mesmerising motifs...post #52045 of 787215/30/13 at 5:43ampost #52046 of 787215/30/13 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
x post from the 4 pattern challenge...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Glad to see you posting again, excellent combination of patterns! I love how the PS and tie work together here.post #52047 of 787215/30/13 at 6:40amQuote:Originally Posted by TTO
Only ONE day left to get your combo's sorted for ' Four Pattern Friday ! '
well, 2 days really.
great looking fit, derek.
nice job on the black eye, tibor.post #52048 of 787215/30/13 at 6:45ampost #52049 of 787215/30/13 at 6:57am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Is it appropriate to try on high-end clothes without any intentions... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...