Very smart, crisp, and elegant. You look like you could teach some Swiss Bankers how to run an Empire. Well done Sir.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3470
Styleforum Top Picks
I am actually presenting a paper in a Finance conference full of people who work in the Banking Industry. There must be a Swiss between all the people here! Gonna ask any Swiss I find if they are keen on running an Empire. Should be fun.
everyone said patterned trous would be much harder, but personally I agree...i thought it would be a bit easier. I thnk the solid jacket breaks up the patterns nicely.
Great outfit, but the tie is scary. I'm not keen on any arachnid to be honest, but big fat-ass scorpions...
So do I, but only because I never wear OCBDs with a tie. If one does, tie space is really needed IMO. Funnily enough I don't like tie space on normal spread collars, though.
The black eye kind of co-ordinates with the outfit, too...
Technically I am up to four patterns today, although the SC is perhaps borderline
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Definitely counts, and alongside Moo's outfit, one of my two favourites looks here from the past day. The mossy green of the tie works really nicely with the mushroomy-coloured coat.
More messing with multiple mesmerising motifs...
Only ONE day left to get your combo's sorted for ' Four Pattern Friday ! '
well, 2 days really.
great looking fit, derek.
nice job on the black eye, tibor.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 29 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments Spring / Summer 2014 33 seconds ago
- › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 40 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 48 seconds ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 48 seconds ago
- › Rider Boots Co. Suede Monkstraps shoes 1 minute ago
- › Bespoke-"Made in Huddersfield"-Anyone know 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw