or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3465  

post #51961 of 78722
been awhile since i posted here...quite the busy week. Heres a few fits...
today

And a couple from the last week or so..

post #51962 of 78722

^ i really like the b/w theme of the last one.

 

In a purple mood. Practising for the 4-pattern Friday challenge; square is a paisley, albeit in a single colour.

 

AGV7iZz.jpg

post #51963 of 78722

Welcome back Derek, I was wondering where you'd got to and just caught that familiar whiff of sulphur.

 

I like the second one a lot, and your jacket collection is most civilised.

post #51964 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeknom View Post

I might not like red ties for myself but nothing objectively wrong with them unless they're really obnoxiously bright (people wearing them to interviews as Power Ties).

Yours is very nice, where is it from?

Pocket square is the weakest point there for me.

Agree on all points.
post #51965 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

^ i really like the b/w theme of the last one.

In a purple mood. Practising for the 4-pattern Friday challenge; square is a paisley, albeit in a single colour.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AGV7iZz.jpg

Now you're just f*cking with us...
post #51966 of 78722
Is that a Richard James tie, HF?
post #51967 of 78722

 

 

 

post #51968 of 78722

^^ Digging that black watch jacket.  I am envious of it actually.

post #51969 of 78722
nice looks, derek.

pingson, great fit, and the hair/beard situation is excellent!
post #51970 of 78722
this is actually from last week. also working my way towards 4 patterns. starting with zero. smile.gif

tie is awesome light slubby shantung from YHNT. yay NYI!!!!

post #51971 of 78722

Black chisel toes, stitch-o?

 

post #51972 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)











Very nice, really like the tie. Not sold on the shirt, but that is my own personal preference (I don't like BDs with ties).
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

nice looks, derek.

pingson, great fit, and the hair/beard situation is excellent!

Thanks fistbump.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

this is actually from last week. also working my way towards 4 patterns. starting with zero. smile.gif

tie is awesome light slubby shantung from YHNT. yay NYI!!!!


Tie looks great, close-up would be nice mwink[1].gif

What colour is the jacket??? It kind of looks like aubergine in the photo confused.gif
post #51973 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post


(I don't like BDs with ties).

 

Really? First time I've heard that, but you yam who you yam! Thanks for the thoughts.

post #51974 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Black chisel toes, stitch-o? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


lol. carmina punch caps. simpson last. not my most chiseled last shoe, but certainly not round and blobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

Tie looks great, close-up would be nice mwink[1].gif
What colour is the jacket??? It kind of looks like aubergine in the photo confused.gif

thanks! here are closer ups of the tie.

jacket color is amazing, but really hard to get right in a pic, the one below is way off. its a purplish gray. wool, cotton and angora mix. its awesome.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #51975 of 78722
Pingson, really like today's fit !
I went for a pretty monochrome look today:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III