Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3464post #51946 of 787215/28/13 at 7:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51947 of 787215/28/13 at 8:09pmpost #51948 of 787215/28/13 at 8:11pmpost #51949 of 787215/28/13 at 8:28pmpost #51950 of 787215/28/13 at 8:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Big thanks to the one and only edmorel for this awesome Panta Clothing shirt. Awesome material, great construction and fit. Highly recommended!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ZOMG I HAS TEH SAME ONE!!! TWINZ!!!!
looks great on you. its amazing right?post #51951 of 787215/28/13 at 9:07pmpost #51952 of 787215/28/13 at 11:22pmQuote:
But there are many different pockets and buttonholes on a jacket. We don't try to fill every one 'because it's there'. There is a fine balance between display and restraint, and the way to get this isn't always a PS.post #51953 of 787215/29/13 at 1:10ampost #51954 of 787215/29/13 at 2:55ampost #51955 of 787215/29/13 at 4:27ampost #51956 of 787215/29/13 at 4:51ampost #51957 of 787215/29/13 at 4:59am
I might not like red ties for myself but nothing objectively wrong with them unless they're really obnoxiously bright (people wearing them to interviews as Power Ties).
Yours is very nice, where is it from?
Pocket square is the weakest point there for me.post #51958 of 787215/29/13 at 5:03ampost #51959 of 787215/29/13 at 5:12amQuote:
Thanks! The tie is a good old Holliday & Brown - a really underrated brand I must say (although now sadly almost extinct)
Not really happy with how the PS turned out - last minute choice that was less than successful. Never dress in a hurryQuote:Originally Posted by Mr EngineerQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Today: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Details on the sportscoat?
It's a Cavaliere MTM in a navy birdseye cloth from Vitale Barberis (actually part of a suit , but designed so that it can also be worn separately as a blazer)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › True Detective Season 2 44 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Buy sunken metal toe taps 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 24 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...