Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3464post #51946 of 787225/28/13 at 6:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51947 of 787225/28/13 at 7:18pmpost #51948 of 787225/28/13 at 8:09pmpost #51949 of 787225/28/13 at 8:11pmpost #51950 of 787225/28/13 at 8:28pmpost #51951 of 787225/28/13 at 8:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Big thanks to the one and only edmorel for this awesome Panta Clothing shirt. Awesome material, great construction and fit. Highly recommended!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ZOMG I HAS TEH SAME ONE!!! TWINZ!!!!
looks great on you. its amazing right?post #51952 of 787225/28/13 at 9:07pmpost #51953 of 787225/28/13 at 11:22pmQuote:
But there are many different pockets and buttonholes on a jacket. We don't try to fill every one 'because it's there'. There is a fine balance between display and restraint, and the way to get this isn't always a PS.post #51954 of 787225/29/13 at 1:10ampost #51955 of 787225/29/13 at 2:55ampost #51956 of 787225/29/13 at 4:27ampost #51957 of 787225/29/13 at 4:51ampost #51958 of 787225/29/13 at 4:59am
I might not like red ties for myself but nothing objectively wrong with them unless they're really obnoxiously bright (people wearing them to interviews as Power Ties).
Yours is very nice, where is it from?
Pocket square is the weakest point there for me.post #51959 of 787225/29/13 at 5:03ampost #51960 of 787225/29/13 at 5:12amQuote:
Thanks! The tie is a good old Holliday & Brown - a really underrated brand I must say (although now sadly almost extinct)
Not really happy with how the PS turned out - last minute choice that was less than successful. Never dress in a hurryQuote:Originally Posted by Mr EngineerQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Today: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Details on the sportscoat?
It's a Cavaliere MTM in a navy birdseye cloth from Vitale Barberis (actually part of a suit , but designed so that it can also be worn separately as a blazer)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Do you know, Trapper Joes ? 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Should I get these Paul Smith shoes? 11 minutes ago
- › NWT 42R CORNELIANI blue sport coat - SOFT TAILORING 11 minutes ago
- › My wedding... 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...