Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3464post #51946 of 787195/28/13 at 7:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51947 of 787195/28/13 at 8:09pmpost #51948 of 787195/28/13 at 8:11pmpost #51949 of 787195/28/13 at 8:28pmpost #51950 of 787195/28/13 at 8:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Big thanks to the one and only edmorel for this awesome Panta Clothing shirt. Awesome material, great construction and fit. Highly recommended!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ZOMG I HAS TEH SAME ONE!!! TWINZ!!!!
looks great on you. its amazing right?post #51951 of 787195/28/13 at 9:07pmpost #51952 of 787195/28/13 at 11:22pmQuote:
But there are many different pockets and buttonholes on a jacket. We don't try to fill every one 'because it's there'. There is a fine balance between display and restraint, and the way to get this isn't always a PS.post #51953 of 787195/29/13 at 1:10ampost #51954 of 787195/29/13 at 2:55ampost #51955 of 787195/29/13 at 4:27ampost #51956 of 787195/29/13 at 4:51ampost #51957 of 787195/29/13 at 4:59am
I might not like red ties for myself but nothing objectively wrong with them unless they're really obnoxiously bright (people wearing them to interviews as Power Ties).
Yours is very nice, where is it from?
Pocket square is the weakest point there for me.post #51958 of 787195/29/13 at 5:03ampost #51959 of 787195/29/13 at 5:12amQuote:
Thanks! The tie is a good old Holliday & Brown - a really underrated brand I must say (although now sadly almost extinct)
Not really happy with how the PS turned out - last minute choice that was less than successful. Never dress in a hurryQuote:Originally Posted by Mr EngineerQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Today: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Details on the sportscoat?
It's a Cavaliere MTM in a navy birdseye cloth from Vitale Barberis (actually part of a suit , but designed so that it can also be worn separately as a blazer)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 20 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA 100% Navy soft construction sport coat 21 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Lightly Worn ISAIA dark green & navy quilted coat 40US/50EU [M] 22 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA Shirts Sizes 15.75/40, 16/41, 16.5/42 - More Added 1/24 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...