or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3464  

post #51946 of 78721
Bingo. Just getting warmed up for Friday.

IMG_2729.jpgIMG_2732.jpgIMG_2733.jpg
post #51947 of 78721
SB - nice jacket

big O - superb!
post #51948 of 78721
Big thanks to the one and only edmorel for this awesome Panta Clothing shirt. Awesome material, great construction and fit. Highly recommended!

pyseba9e.jpg

y6ugyhah.jpg

vama3enu.jpg

ynygypah.jpg
post #51949 of 78721
@Sugarbutch: What color is the jacket? Looks very cool.

@Org: Very nice outfit.

@Moo: Nice jacket and shirt!
post #51950 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Big thanks to the one and only edmorel for this awesome Panta Clothing shirt. Awesome material, great construction and fit. Highly recommended!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
pyseba9e.jpg

y6ugyhah.jpg

vama3enu.jpg

ynygypah.jpg

ZOMG I HAS TEH SAME ONE!!! TWINZ!!!!


looks great on you. its amazing right?
post #51951 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

@Sugarbutch: What color is the jacket? Looks very cool.

A tobacco brown hopsack. I wore it on Thursday (?) of last week and posted a close-up.
post #51952 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by FillW View Post


 I think jackets look like something's missing without a PS. The pocket's there so why not put something in it?

But there are many different pockets and buttonholes on a jacket. We don't try to fill every one 'because it's there'. There is a fine balance between display and restraint, and the way to get this isn't always a PS.
post #51953 of 78721

 

Waiting at my taylors atelier (Judiths syatelje in Stockholm)

post #51954 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringodaddy View Post

Both the jacket and the tie are beautiful.  What kind of fabric is that shirt?  Great texture.

Thx, shirts a many times washed oxford...believe there's some silk in there as well.
post #51955 of 78721




post #51956 of 78721
Today:



AppleMark

Before you all jump on it - I like red tries and I have never really understood the general dislike of red ties on SF.

Also, I am slowly working my way up to four patterns in preparation for Friday. Today I am up to three nod[1].gif
post #51957 of 78721

I might not like red ties for myself but nothing objectively wrong with them unless they're really obnoxiously bright (people wearing them to interviews as Power Ties).

 

Yours is very nice, where is it from?

 

Pocket square is the weakest point there for me.

post #51958 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

Today:



AppleMark

Before you all jump on it - I like red tries and I have never really understood the general dislike of red ties on SF.

Also, I am slowly working my way up to four patterns in preparation for Friday. Today I am up to three nod[1].gif

Details on the sportscoat?

post #51959 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeknom View Post

I might not like red ties for myself but nothing objectively wrong with them unless they're really obnoxiously bright (people wearing them to interviews as Power Ties).

Yours is very nice, where is it from?

Pocket square is the weakest point there for me.

Thanks! The tie is a good old Holliday & Brown - a really underrated brand I must say (although now sadly almost extinct)

Not really happy with how the PS turned out - last minute choice that was less than successful. Never dress in a hurry smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Engineer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

Today: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



AppleMark



Before you all jump on it - I like red tries and I have never really understood the general dislike of red ties on SF.


Also, I am slowly working my way up to four patterns in preparation for Friday. Today I am up to three nod%5B1%5D.gif

Details on the sportscoat?

It's a Cavaliere MTM in a navy birdseye cloth from Vitale Barberis (actually part of a suit shog[1].gif, but designed so that it can also be worn separately as a blazer)
post #51960 of 78721
been awhile since i posted here...quite the busy week. Heres a few fits...
today

And a couple from the last week or so..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III