I have limited ammo while I am in Lagos at the moment. I will have to dig deep for this one...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3463
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51932 of 787225/28/13 at 12:07pmpost #51933 of 787225/28/13 at 12:19pmpost #51934 of 787225/28/13 at 12:55pmpost #51935 of 787225/28/13 at 1:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by wannabe
Haven't been posting on SF in a while, and it's nice to be back. Got a lot of stuff I'm hoping to post, and hopefully I've improved (no more crazy shortness, waist suppresion, etc.) and can start to impress...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Confex tweed jacket.
Turbull & Asser blue shirt.
Club Room knit tie.
Generic blue cotton PS.
Volcom Khaki chinos.
Allen Edmonds loafers.
Looks pretty good but maybe a plain white linen PS and no tie. The pants look a little short. IMOpost #51936 of 787225/28/13 at 1:09pmpost #51937 of 787225/28/13 at 1:41pmpost #51938 of 787225/28/13 at 2:26pmpost #51939 of 787225/28/13 at 2:58pmpost #51940 of 787225/28/13 at 4:16pmI hang out over in the thrifting forum but thought I'd start to post here. Background: I mostly thrift and trade and my clothes/outfits are more a reflection using what I have stumbled across rather than hunting for that perfect piece. I've neither the time nor money for that.
At any rate, I'm happy for comments.
PRL linen SC, Made in USA
PRL Regent shirt
No name emerald green knit tie. Made in England, 70% wool, 15% mohair, 15% alpaca
No PS because I just didn't have anything that would work
Corneliani cotton/linen trousers
Florsheim Imperial v cleatspost #51941 of 787225/28/13 at 4:30pmpost #51942 of 787225/28/13 at 5:50pmpost #51943 of 787225/28/13 at 6:04pmpost #51944 of 787225/28/13 at 6:06pmpost #51945 of 787225/28/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tirailleur1Quote:
I mean I know how to drive.. I just think it is a chore and a terrible inconvenience. Plus I find it so boring that I catch myself sleeping on the wheel.
Refer back to my statement above.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1224 Active Users (195 Members and 1029 Guests)
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Things i dont understand 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 18 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment - Steering 31 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...