Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3463post #51932 of 787175/28/13 at 1:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by wannabe
Haven't been posting on SF in a while, and it's nice to be back. Got a lot of stuff I'm hoping to post, and hopefully I've improved (no more crazy shortness, waist suppresion, etc.) and can start to impress...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Confex tweed jacket.
Turbull & Asser blue shirt.
Club Room knit tie.
Generic blue cotton PS.
Volcom Khaki chinos.
Allen Edmonds loafers.
Looks pretty good but maybe a plain white linen PS and no tie. The pants look a little short. IMOpost #51933 of 787175/28/13 at 1:09pmpost #51934 of 787175/28/13 at 1:41pmpost #51935 of 787175/28/13 at 2:26pmpost #51936 of 787175/28/13 at 2:58pmpost #51937 of 787175/28/13 at 4:16pmI hang out over in the thrifting forum but thought I'd start to post here. Background: I mostly thrift and trade and my clothes/outfits are more a reflection using what I have stumbled across rather than hunting for that perfect piece. I've neither the time nor money for that.
At any rate, I'm happy for comments.
PRL linen SC, Made in USA
PRL Regent shirt
No name emerald green knit tie. Made in England, 70% wool, 15% mohair, 15% alpaca
No PS because I just didn't have anything that would work
Corneliani cotton/linen trousers
Florsheim Imperial v cleatspost #51938 of 787175/28/13 at 4:30pmpost #51939 of 787175/28/13 at 5:50pmpost #51940 of 787175/28/13 at 6:04pmpost #51941 of 787175/28/13 at 6:06pmpost #51942 of 787175/28/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tirailleur1Quote:
I mean I know how to drive.. I just think it is a chore and a terrible inconvenience. Plus I find it so boring that I catch myself sleeping on the wheel.
Refer back to my statement above.post #51943 of 787175/28/13 at 6:51pmpost #51944 of 787175/28/13 at 7:18pmpost #51945 of 787175/28/13 at 8:09pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 905 Active Users (107 Members and 798 Guests)
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 hour ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding