Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3463post #51932 of 787175/28/13 at 1:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by wannabe
Haven't been posting on SF in a while, and it's nice to be back. Got a lot of stuff I'm hoping to post, and hopefully I've improved (no more crazy shortness, waist suppresion, etc.) and can start to impress...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Confex tweed jacket.
Turbull & Asser blue shirt.
Club Room knit tie.
Generic blue cotton PS.
Volcom Khaki chinos.
Allen Edmonds loafers.
Looks pretty good but maybe a plain white linen PS and no tie. The pants look a little short. IMOpost #51933 of 787175/28/13 at 1:09pmpost #51934 of 787175/28/13 at 1:41pmpost #51935 of 787175/28/13 at 2:26pmpost #51936 of 787175/28/13 at 2:58pmpost #51937 of 787175/28/13 at 4:16pmI hang out over in the thrifting forum but thought I'd start to post here. Background: I mostly thrift and trade and my clothes/outfits are more a reflection using what I have stumbled across rather than hunting for that perfect piece. I've neither the time nor money for that.
At any rate, I'm happy for comments.
PRL linen SC, Made in USA
PRL Regent shirt
No name emerald green knit tie. Made in England, 70% wool, 15% mohair, 15% alpaca
No PS because I just didn't have anything that would work
Corneliani cotton/linen trousers
Florsheim Imperial v cleatspost #51938 of 787175/28/13 at 4:30pmpost #51939 of 787175/28/13 at 5:50pmpost #51940 of 787175/28/13 at 6:04pmpost #51941 of 787175/28/13 at 6:06pmpost #51942 of 787175/28/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tirailleur1Quote:
I mean I know how to drive.. I just think it is a chore and a terrible inconvenience. Plus I find it so boring that I catch myself sleeping on the wheel.
Refer back to my statement above.post #51943 of 787175/28/13 at 6:51pmpost #51944 of 787175/28/13 at 7:18pmpost #51945 of 787175/28/13 at 8:09pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1159 Active Users (146 Members and 1013 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 1 minute ago
- › **2nd DROP** BNWT Suitsupply light Grey Havana Model 48R 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 35 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 39 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Future of the Democratic Party Threak 50 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 52 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 53 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 54 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...