Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3449post #51721 of 787195/24/13 at 2:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51722 of 787195/24/13 at 3:15pmpost #51723 of 787195/24/13 at 3:32pmpost #51724 of 787195/24/13 at 4:31pm
If Foo had died and had we wrapped him in copper wire before burying him and replaced his tombstone with a giant magnet we would now have ourselves an infinite source of energy. This pocket square fold would make him spin in his grave and generate electricity.
Edited by clapeyron - 5/24/13 at 5:19pmpost #51725 of 787195/24/13 at 4:44pmQuote:
Perpetual motion?post #51726 of 787195/24/13 at 5:10pmThanks, CP. I suspect my neckwear choices have influenced this judgment...
Clapeyron, I think Foo has many well considered opinions, but his declaration against folded silk will not get my endorsement.post #51727 of 787195/24/13 at 5:14pmpost #51728 of 787195/24/13 at 5:21pmpost #51729 of 787195/24/13 at 5:22pmOriginally Posted by Jr Mouse
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Jacket's skirt looks a bit big on you; might just be the pose, I suppose. I like the dusty/earthy colour scheme though.Originally Posted by MisterFuOriginally Posted by Holdfast
Instead, an "anti-wrinkle" look. Though it may still cause a few furrowed brows.
DB waistcoats are always awesome in my book. Love the shirt and tie.
Thanks. Millions wouldn't. You must be special. :D
Are you suggested we all chip in & hire a hitman because it would be for the good of all mankind? You're a bad, bad man.post #51730 of 787195/24/13 at 6:58pmpost #51731 of 787195/24/13 at 7:33pm
Such ties only seems right to me with suits, business suits; the shirt sleeve is too short and the collar is just too "business" for jeans; the pleated jeans are an atrocity; and the shoes are too "country" for the blazer, tie and shirt collar.post #51732 of 787195/24/13 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
The last day of my bow tie week
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I recently acquired a vintage glen plaid 3 piece in heavy wool, tweed-like fabric; and I was just wondering whether if it's excessively loud. I was hoping I could keep this for the fall/snow seasons here in Norther Michigan. The item was relatively cheap, keep or return?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #51733 of 787195/24/13 at 7:51pmpost #51734 of 787195/24/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
I am not a SW&D person and know almost nothing about "street wear" or denim. I only own two pairs of jeans (both identical, basic Levis 505's). But even I know the jeans in the above picture are, IN FACT, the worst jeans in the entire world. You should burn these tonight. I am not kidding.
With the right pants (anything other than jeans), you would have had a nice outfit.post #51735 of 787195/24/13 at 8:56pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Wesco Boots! 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...