Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3449post #51721 of 787215/24/13 at 2:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51722 of 787215/24/13 at 3:15pmpost #51723 of 787215/24/13 at 3:32pmpost #51724 of 787215/24/13 at 4:31pm
If Foo had died and had we wrapped him in copper wire before burying him and replaced his tombstone with a giant magnet we would now have ourselves an infinite source of energy. This pocket square fold would make him spin in his grave and generate electricity.
Edited by clapeyron - 5/24/13 at 5:19pmpost #51725 of 787215/24/13 at 4:44pmQuote:
Perpetual motion?post #51726 of 787215/24/13 at 5:10pmThanks, CP. I suspect my neckwear choices have influenced this judgment...
Clapeyron, I think Foo has many well considered opinions, but his declaration against folded silk will not get my endorsement.post #51727 of 787215/24/13 at 5:14pmpost #51728 of 787215/24/13 at 5:21pmpost #51729 of 787215/24/13 at 5:22pmOriginally Posted by Jr Mouse
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Jacket's skirt looks a bit big on you; might just be the pose, I suppose. I like the dusty/earthy colour scheme though.Originally Posted by MisterFuOriginally Posted by Holdfast
Instead, an "anti-wrinkle" look. Though it may still cause a few furrowed brows.
DB waistcoats are always awesome in my book. Love the shirt and tie.
Thanks. Millions wouldn't. You must be special. :D
Are you suggested we all chip in & hire a hitman because it would be for the good of all mankind? You're a bad, bad man.post #51730 of 787215/24/13 at 6:58pmpost #51731 of 787215/24/13 at 7:33pm
Such ties only seems right to me with suits, business suits; the shirt sleeve is too short and the collar is just too "business" for jeans; the pleated jeans are an atrocity; and the shoes are too "country" for the blazer, tie and shirt collar.post #51732 of 787215/24/13 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
The last day of my bow tie week
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I recently acquired a vintage glen plaid 3 piece in heavy wool, tweed-like fabric; and I was just wondering whether if it's excessively loud. I was hoping I could keep this for the fall/snow seasons here in Norther Michigan. The item was relatively cheap, keep or return?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #51733 of 787215/24/13 at 7:51pmpost #51734 of 787215/24/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
I am not a SW&D person and know almost nothing about "street wear" or denim. I only own two pairs of jeans (both identical, basic Levis 505's). But even I know the jeans in the above picture are, IN FACT, the worst jeans in the entire world. You should burn these tonight. I am not kidding.
With the right pants (anything other than jeans), you would have had a nice outfit.post #51735 of 787215/24/13 at 8:56pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 11 minutes ago
- › On the hunt for boots $4-$500. Need recommendations. 12 minutes ago
- › New Styles Added! Eidos Napoli Jackets & Suits - 42, 44, 46 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...