Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3449post #51721 of 787225/24/13 at 2:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51722 of 787225/24/13 at 2:57pmpost #51723 of 787225/24/13 at 3:15pmpost #51724 of 787225/24/13 at 3:32pmpost #51725 of 787225/24/13 at 4:31pm
If Foo had died and had we wrapped him in copper wire before burying him and replaced his tombstone with a giant magnet we would now have ourselves an infinite source of energy. This pocket square fold would make him spin in his grave and generate electricity.
Edited by clapeyron - 5/24/13 at 5:19pmpost #51726 of 787225/24/13 at 4:44pmQuote:
Perpetual motion?post #51727 of 787225/24/13 at 5:10pmThanks, CP. I suspect my neckwear choices have influenced this judgment...
Clapeyron, I think Foo has many well considered opinions, but his declaration against folded silk will not get my endorsement.post #51728 of 787225/24/13 at 5:14pmpost #51729 of 787225/24/13 at 5:21pmpost #51730 of 787225/24/13 at 5:22pmOriginally Posted by Jr Mouse
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Jacket's skirt looks a bit big on you; might just be the pose, I suppose. I like the dusty/earthy colour scheme though.Originally Posted by MisterFuOriginally Posted by Holdfast
Instead, an "anti-wrinkle" look. Though it may still cause a few furrowed brows.
DB waistcoats are always awesome in my book. Love the shirt and tie.
Thanks. Millions wouldn't. You must be special. :D
Are you suggested we all chip in & hire a hitman because it would be for the good of all mankind? You're a bad, bad man.post #51731 of 787225/24/13 at 6:58pmpost #51732 of 787225/24/13 at 7:33pm
Such ties only seems right to me with suits, business suits; the shirt sleeve is too short and the collar is just too "business" for jeans; the pleated jeans are an atrocity; and the shoes are too "country" for the blazer, tie and shirt collar.post #51733 of 787225/24/13 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
The last day of my bow tie week
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I recently acquired a vintage glen plaid 3 piece in heavy wool, tweed-like fabric; and I was just wondering whether if it's excessively loud. I was hoping I could keep this for the fall/snow seasons here in Norther Michigan. The item was relatively cheap, keep or return?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #51734 of 787225/24/13 at 7:51pmpost #51735 of 787225/24/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
I am not a SW&D person and know almost nothing about "street wear" or denim. I only own two pairs of jeans (both identical, basic Levis 505's). But even I know the jeans in the above picture are, IN FACT, the worst jeans in the entire world. You should burn these tonight. I am not kidding.
With the right pants (anything other than jeans), you would have had a nice outfit.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 24 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › 3Sixteen hoodie - Medium - Grey - Made in USA 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 7 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)