Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3430
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51437 of 787215/21/13 at 7:33am
Try Kanaljen, in Söderköping, Sweden. They makes traditional linnen suits at a nice price.
My whole outfit; suit, hat and shoes are from Kanaljen.
I can not find any webshop, but check these links.
Kanaljenpost #51438 of 787215/21/13 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Monkeyface
I'm not a button-down person but that Kamakura collar is gorgeous. Really nice outfit, although I wouldn't have gone for a smooth print tie here.post #51439 of 787215/21/13 at 7:39amQuote:
Thanks, the collar looks even better in real life. I'm not a button-down person either, but Kamakura has seriously caused me to reconsider. I totally agree about the tie, I initially reached for a grenadine, but I've been wearing grenadines and knit ties all week long. Just felt like wearing something different today.post #51440 of 787215/21/13 at 7:54ampost #51441 of 787215/21/13 at 8:06amgone kashewal today. i think i may do a lot of this over the summer.
close-ups, textures AND MY SWAGGERIFIC BABY!!! (Click to show)post #51442 of 787215/21/13 at 8:31ampost #51443 of 787215/21/13 at 8:39ampost #51444 of 787215/21/13 at 8:45amQuote:
I like this, but what's the thinking behind the rolled-up pants hem? Are you wearing/washing these trousers a couple times before getting them hemmed to get the shrinkage out, or is this some style thing I don't get?post #51445 of 787215/21/13 at 8:49amQuote:
thanks! but the jacket, as awesome as it is, is 100% cotton. no good for the linen challenge.
and mini stitch is indeed all ready for summer!Quote:
thank you, Y. the pants are rolled up as more of a casual detail. i plan on wearing these dressed down more often than dressed up, and hemming them like dress pants would put them squarely in the dress chino category for me, and i want them to be more versatile.
also, i like a pant roll on chinos. some do some dont, no biggie.post #51446 of 787215/21/13 at 10:07amQuote:
But it wrinkles a lot too! I was thinking that my cotton SC could do the trick... but need tailoring so I don't think it would be ready for Firday.post #51447 of 787215/21/13 at 10:07ampost #51448 of 787215/21/13 at 10:14ampost #51449 of 787215/21/13 at 10:18amQuote:Originally Posted by timotune
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking up to the rainy sky.
Very nice DB jacket and white pants! I'm not hating on you, but I don't really get those poses, they look very uncomfortable. I never see anyone stand like that in real life.post #51450 of 787215/21/13 at 10:28am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 2 minutes ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...