Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3430
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51437 of 787195/21/13 at 7:33am
Try Kanaljen, in Söderköping, Sweden. They makes traditional linnen suits at a nice price.
My whole outfit; suit, hat and shoes are from Kanaljen.
I can not find any webshop, but check these links.
Kanaljenpost #51438 of 787195/21/13 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Monkeyface
I'm not a button-down person but that Kamakura collar is gorgeous. Really nice outfit, although I wouldn't have gone for a smooth print tie here.post #51439 of 787195/21/13 at 7:39amQuote:
Thanks, the collar looks even better in real life. I'm not a button-down person either, but Kamakura has seriously caused me to reconsider. I totally agree about the tie, I initially reached for a grenadine, but I've been wearing grenadines and knit ties all week long. Just felt like wearing something different today.post #51440 of 787195/21/13 at 7:54ampost #51441 of 787195/21/13 at 8:06amgone kashewal today. i think i may do a lot of this over the summer.
close-ups, textures AND MY SWAGGERIFIC BABY!!! (Click to show)post #51442 of 787195/21/13 at 8:31ampost #51443 of 787195/21/13 at 8:39ampost #51444 of 787195/21/13 at 8:45amQuote:
I like this, but what's the thinking behind the rolled-up pants hem? Are you wearing/washing these trousers a couple times before getting them hemmed to get the shrinkage out, or is this some style thing I don't get?post #51445 of 787195/21/13 at 8:49amQuote:
thanks! but the jacket, as awesome as it is, is 100% cotton. no good for the linen challenge.
and mini stitch is indeed all ready for summer!Quote:
thank you, Y. the pants are rolled up as more of a casual detail. i plan on wearing these dressed down more often than dressed up, and hemming them like dress pants would put them squarely in the dress chino category for me, and i want them to be more versatile.
also, i like a pant roll on chinos. some do some dont, no biggie.post #51446 of 787195/21/13 at 10:07amQuote:
But it wrinkles a lot too! I was thinking that my cotton SC could do the trick... but need tailoring so I don't think it would be ready for Firday.post #51447 of 787195/21/13 at 10:07ampost #51448 of 787195/21/13 at 10:14ampost #51449 of 787195/21/13 at 10:18amQuote:Originally Posted by timotune
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking up to the rainy sky.
Very nice DB jacket and white pants! I'm not hating on you, but I don't really get those poses, they look very uncomfortable. I never see anyone stand like that in real life.post #51450 of 787195/21/13 at 10:28am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Brooks Brothers Vintage ties 37 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...