Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3427post #51391 of 787235/20/13 at 4:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51392 of 787235/20/13 at 4:45pmQuote:I love Epaulet - one of my favorite shops. I still hope all this camo stuff gets burned like the big pile of money in that Barman movie, but with Mark McNairy tied to a chair at the top instead of some Asian.Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
From a photoshoot for YHNT
Warning:Memorial Day Shoot! (Click to show)post #51393 of 787235/20/13 at 4:45pmpost #51394 of 787235/20/13 at 5:12pmpost #51395 of 787235/20/13 at 5:40pmpost #51396 of 787235/20/13 at 5:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
This suit is freaking amazing. Expect calls from the Pentagon very soon.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
If the suit's invisible shouldn't NYI be appearing nude ?
my understanding of physics is limitedpost #51397 of 787235/20/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
That's pretty damned good for a first fit post, much better than most (mine definitely included).
I can dig the sprezz with the tie tail being longer than the wide blade, but the careful matching everywhere else sends conflicting signals.
Personal preference: I'd stick with either a pocketsquare or lapel decoration, but both feels like an overload.post #51398 of 787235/20/13 at 5:50pmpost #51399 of 787235/20/13 at 6:02pmpost #51400 of 787235/20/13 at 6:04pm
In fairness, I only skimmed the thread for pictures, so if you addressed this earlier in the thread then I appologize.post #51401 of 787235/20/13 at 6:11pmpost #51402 of 787235/20/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
That look is all wrong, this is more appropriate:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #51403 of 787235/20/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Always love your fits. But something in that last picture is freaking me out. Did you photoshop yourself into the picture? Because you look like you're too far away from the fence to be leaning on it. Like you're in mid-air.
In fairness, I only skimmed the thread for pictures, so if you addressed this earlier in the thread then I appologize.
I am not leaning on anything. I just did a swag stance.
Pros: It gives you swag
Cons: It makes you look like you are leaning on things that you shouldn'tpost #51404 of 787235/20/13 at 6:40pmpost #51405 of 787235/20/13 at 7:35pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › An Italian jacket in Loro Piana fabric 4 seconds ago
- › Laszlo Vass - Budapest Oxford - U Last in Black Calf - Brand New -... 7 seconds ago
- › Another jacket length question 47 seconds ago
- › Saudi Arabia / Qatar Love Spells Psychic | Lost Love Spell Caster... 56 seconds ago
- › Yodi Pills, Botcho Cream +27781157672 Bums Hips and Breast... 2 minutes ago
- › h&m divided 2 minutes ago
- › Money Spell Business Spell Win Lottery Spell | Lotto Spells in New... 3 minutes ago
- › Get Bigger Bums Hips and Breast Enlargement Pills and Cream... 5 minutes ago
- › 100% Charms Love Spells Lost Love Spell Caster Voodoo Psychic in... 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)