Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3427post #51391 of 787245/20/13 at 4:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51392 of 787245/20/13 at 4:45pmQuote:I love Epaulet - one of my favorite shops. I still hope all this camo stuff gets burned like the big pile of money in that Barman movie, but with Mark McNairy tied to a chair at the top instead of some Asian.Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
From a photoshoot for YHNT
Warning:Memorial Day Shoot! (Click to show)post #51393 of 787245/20/13 at 4:45pmpost #51394 of 787245/20/13 at 5:12pmpost #51395 of 787245/20/13 at 5:40pmpost #51396 of 787245/20/13 at 5:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
This suit is freaking amazing. Expect calls from the Pentagon very soon.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
If the suit's invisible shouldn't NYI be appearing nude ?
my understanding of physics is limitedpost #51397 of 787245/20/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
That's pretty damned good for a first fit post, much better than most (mine definitely included).
I can dig the sprezz with the tie tail being longer than the wide blade, but the careful matching everywhere else sends conflicting signals.
Personal preference: I'd stick with either a pocketsquare or lapel decoration, but both feels like an overload.post #51398 of 787245/20/13 at 5:50pmpost #51399 of 787245/20/13 at 6:02pmpost #51400 of 787245/20/13 at 6:04pm
In fairness, I only skimmed the thread for pictures, so if you addressed this earlier in the thread then I appologize.post #51401 of 787245/20/13 at 6:11pmpost #51402 of 787245/20/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
That look is all wrong, this is more appropriate:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #51403 of 787245/20/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Always love your fits. But something in that last picture is freaking me out. Did you photoshop yourself into the picture? Because you look like you're too far away from the fence to be leaning on it. Like you're in mid-air.
In fairness, I only skimmed the thread for pictures, so if you addressed this earlier in the thread then I appologize.
I am not leaning on anything. I just did a swag stance.
Pros: It gives you swag
Cons: It makes you look like you are leaning on things that you shouldn'tpost #51404 of 787245/20/13 at 6:40pmpost #51405 of 787245/20/13 at 7:35pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 51 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 3 minutes ago
- › WarehouseX BIG 660 labelled size 29 (fits 31) 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › LVC 1947 32x36 NEW 8 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 10 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 11 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)