Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3427post #51391 of 787225/20/13 at 4:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51392 of 787225/20/13 at 4:45pmQuote:I love Epaulet - one of my favorite shops. I still hope all this camo stuff gets burned like the big pile of money in that Barman movie, but with Mark McNairy tied to a chair at the top instead of some Asian.Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
From a photoshoot for YHNT
Warning:Memorial Day Shoot! (Click to show)post #51393 of 787225/20/13 at 4:45pmpost #51394 of 787225/20/13 at 5:12pmpost #51395 of 787225/20/13 at 5:40pmpost #51396 of 787225/20/13 at 5:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
This suit is freaking amazing. Expect calls from the Pentagon very soon.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
If the suit's invisible shouldn't NYI be appearing nude ?
my understanding of physics is limitedpost #51397 of 787225/20/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
That's pretty damned good for a first fit post, much better than most (mine definitely included).
I can dig the sprezz with the tie tail being longer than the wide blade, but the careful matching everywhere else sends conflicting signals.
Personal preference: I'd stick with either a pocketsquare or lapel decoration, but both feels like an overload.post #51398 of 787225/20/13 at 5:50pmpost #51399 of 787225/20/13 at 6:02pmpost #51400 of 787225/20/13 at 6:04pm
In fairness, I only skimmed the thread for pictures, so if you addressed this earlier in the thread then I appologize.post #51401 of 787225/20/13 at 6:11pmpost #51402 of 787225/20/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
That look is all wrong, this is more appropriate:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #51403 of 787225/20/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Always love your fits. But something in that last picture is freaking me out. Did you photoshop yourself into the picture? Because you look like you're too far away from the fence to be leaning on it. Like you're in mid-air.
In fairness, I only skimmed the thread for pictures, so if you addressed this earlier in the thread then I appologize.
I am not leaning on anything. I just did a swag stance.
Pros: It gives you swag
Cons: It makes you look like you are leaning on things that you shouldn'tpost #51404 of 787225/20/13 at 6:40pmpost #51405 of 787225/20/13 at 7:35pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 34 seconds ago
- › HD TVlive//////Slovakia vs Luxembourg Live Soccer Online 50 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › People on Yelp: Why do you all suck? 4 minutes ago
- › Video Games 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...