or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3423  

post #51331 of 78722
Haters will hate.


post #51332 of 78722

Man, you really don't like pythons!  

 

OK, the shoes were weirdly cool.  But this is...making me wonder if you ever wear humans.

post #51333 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Man, you really don't like pythons!  

OK, the shoes were weirdly cool.  But this is...making me wonder if you ever wear humans.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/274517/elbow-patches-from-human-skin-not-penile-pics-included
post #51334 of 78722

That does not look good.

post #51335 of 78722
Iste - do you hunt much?
post #51336 of 78722

Reminds me of Victor

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSF View Post

Friday: evening will go to my rustic ranch near Moscow. Antistyle   lol8[1].gif biggrin.gif

 

IMG_0528.jpg

 

IMG_0571.jpg

 

IMG_0569.jpg

 

IMG_0546.jpg

 

IMG_0581.jpg

 

IMG_0584.jpg

 

IMG_0550.jpg

 

IMG_0532.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #51337 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Iste - do you hunt much?

Honestly , no, I think one should kill only for idea and in case of need. Enjoying killing, no matter what you are killing, is something i never understood.
post #51338 of 78722
Got a custom pocket square from the folks at Luxire.

They have a design your own square option where you send them a photo file and they print you a pocket square.

I sent then a file of an old map of the British Empire, and they made me a nice silk pocket square, which I wore today.

I love the square. Still trying to figure out how to wear it and what to wear it with.

Today: Jacket by Canali, Tie by Robert Talbot, Shirt, Jos A Banks.



post #51339 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Got a custom pocket square from the folks at Luxire.

They have a design your own square option where you send them a photo file and they print you a pocket square.

I sent then a file of an old map of the British Empire, and they made me a nice silk pocket square, which I wore today.

I love the square. Still trying to figure out how to wear it and what to wear it with.

Today: Jacket by Canali, Tie by Robert Talbot, Shirt, Jos A Banks. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Awesome, love that square.
post #51340 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsteRed View Post

Honestly , no, I think one should kill only for idea and in case of need. Enjoying killing, no matter what you are killing, is something i never understood.

interesting. based off of you leather choices i would have taken you as a hunter. my bad.
post #51341 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsteRed View Post


Honestly , no, I think one should kill only for idea and in case of need. Enjoying killing, no matter what you are killing, is something i never understood.

 

I think in the case of hunting, enjoying killing is missing the point.

post #51342 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

I think in the case of hunting, enjoying killing is missing the point.

Then what is the point of hunting?
post #51343 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsteRed View Post


Then what is the point of hunting?

 

IMO? The challenge, contributing to a healthy ecosystem, the great outdoors, the freshest meat you'll ever find, the trophies. If it were about the killing then that would be the most drawn out part. Any ethical hunter will tell you should take an animal in the quickest and least painful way. Any ethical hunter, that is the vast majority, will only kill an animal in certain vital spots that ensure a quick death, hopefully.

post #51344 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Got a custom pocket square from the folks at Luxire.

They have a design your own square option where you send them a photo file and they print you a pocket square.

I sent then a file of an old map of the British Empire, and they made me a nice silk pocket square, which I wore today.

I love the square. Still trying to figure out how to wear it and what to wear it with.

Today: Jacket by Canali, Tie by Robert Talbot, Shirt, Jos A Banks.





It's quite striking, I like it. And I guess you're American so can get away with it.

But I dread to think what would happen if somebody In the UK was spotted wearing that. rotflmao.gif It's the sort of thing that a member of the Oxford University Conservative Association might wear to an event at which they end up drinking port out of a pith helmet.
post #51345 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pembers View Post

[/SPOILER]

It's quite striking, I like it. And I guess you're American so can get away with it.

But I dread to think what would happen if somebody In the UK was spotted wearing that. rotflmao.gif It's the sort of thing that a member of the Oxford University Conservative Association might wear to an event at which they end up drinking piss out of a port helmet.

FTFY
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III