Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3417post #51241 of 787235/17/13 at 12:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51242 of 787235/17/13 at 12:48pmpost #51243 of 787235/17/13 at 1:07pmQuote:
maybe i already am next level and PSs will only take me down.
also, tbh, if i were to jump into that, everything would be downhill for a while. there would be much fail and im not ready for that yet, especially after i think things are finally headed in a good direction. maybe in a few more years.post #51244 of 787235/17/13 at 1:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
maybe i already am next level and PSs will only take me down.
also, tbh, if i were to jump into that, everything would be downhill for a while. there would be much fail and im not ready for that yet, especially after i think things are finally headed in a good direction. maybe in a few more years.
This is a ridiculous statement. Get a white linen, and a cream silk, and fucking jump in the water ya pansy. If the Wright brother didn't have the minerals they had, we'd all be visiting Hawaii in canoes.post #51245 of 787235/17/13 at 1:12pmpost #51246 of 787235/17/13 at 1:14pmQuote:
You're taking this too seriously.post #51247 of 787235/17/13 at 1:14pmpost #51248 of 787235/17/13 at 1:14pmpost #51249 of 787235/17/13 at 1:15pmpost #51250 of 787235/17/13 at 1:15pmpost #51251 of 787235/17/13 at 1:19pmpost #51252 of 787235/17/13 at 1:23pmQuote:
cop out. barf. lame. doing that all the time is basically saying i dont know how to work PSs but i want to be in the club so i will throw this stupid plain piece of cloth in my pocket because its so simple it cant really ruin anything. pathetic.
youre right, a few decades would be better.
this rings true for some, yes.Quote:Stitchy, just one little white one...goes with pretty much everything...go on, try it...just once!
i have tried that once. hated it. see above.post #51253 of 787235/17/13 at 1:28pmQuote:
this is possibly the most ridiculous thing youve posted out of the 42,500 ridiculous things youve posted.post #51254 of 787235/17/13 at 1:30pm
In other news, here is the aforementioned Spoo post. I can't help but notice the juxtaposition with the Crusty accessory controversy today. I wonder what team Spoo supports? Either way, it seems he started strong and...er...stayed there. Respec'.post #51255 of 787235/17/13 at 1:30pmQuote:
I am deeply offended by this post. I'm going to go drink heavily now.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › ESPN=WaTCh Oakland vs Green Bay live Stream 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › HD TV=WaTCh Jacksonville vs Detroit live Stream 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ESPN====WaTCh NY Giants vs NY Jets live Stream 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ESPN==WaTCh Carolina vs New England live Stream 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)