Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3417post #51241 of 787225/17/13 at 12:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51242 of 787225/17/13 at 12:48pmpost #51243 of 787225/17/13 at 1:07pmQuote:
maybe i already am next level and PSs will only take me down.
also, tbh, if i were to jump into that, everything would be downhill for a while. there would be much fail and im not ready for that yet, especially after i think things are finally headed in a good direction. maybe in a few more years.post #51244 of 787225/17/13 at 1:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
maybe i already am next level and PSs will only take me down.
also, tbh, if i were to jump into that, everything would be downhill for a while. there would be much fail and im not ready for that yet, especially after i think things are finally headed in a good direction. maybe in a few more years.
This is a ridiculous statement. Get a white linen, and a cream silk, and fucking jump in the water ya pansy. If the Wright brother didn't have the minerals they had, we'd all be visiting Hawaii in canoes.post #51245 of 787225/17/13 at 1:12pmpost #51246 of 787225/17/13 at 1:14pmQuote:
You're taking this too seriously.post #51247 of 787225/17/13 at 1:14pmpost #51248 of 787225/17/13 at 1:14pmpost #51249 of 787225/17/13 at 1:15pmpost #51250 of 787225/17/13 at 1:15pmpost #51251 of 787225/17/13 at 1:19pmpost #51252 of 787225/17/13 at 1:23pmQuote:
cop out. barf. lame. doing that all the time is basically saying i dont know how to work PSs but i want to be in the club so i will throw this stupid plain piece of cloth in my pocket because its so simple it cant really ruin anything. pathetic.
youre right, a few decades would be better.
this rings true for some, yes.Quote:Stitchy, just one little white one...goes with pretty much everything...go on, try it...just once!
i have tried that once. hated it. see above.post #51253 of 787225/17/13 at 1:28pmQuote:
this is possibly the most ridiculous thing youve posted out of the 42,500 ridiculous things youve posted.post #51254 of 787225/17/13 at 1:30pm
In other news, here is the aforementioned Spoo post. I can't help but notice the juxtaposition with the Crusty accessory controversy today. I wonder what team Spoo supports? Either way, it seems he started strong and...er...stayed there. Respec'.post #51255 of 787225/17/13 at 1:30pmQuote:
I am deeply offended by this post. I'm going to go drink heavily now.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 seconds ago
- › NWT J Crew Ludlow Gray Wool/Linen Prince of Wales Suit Slim FIt 40R... 48 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Alden Indy Cordovan 9.5D 2 minutes ago
- › LAWLESS DENIM (LD&Co) OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...