Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3416post #51226 of 787225/17/13 at 9:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51227 of 787225/17/13 at 9:39ampost #51228 of 787225/17/13 at 9:41am
Extremely tough challenge for me, given my team's colours. They're not exactly conducive to putting together a classic tailored look...
Big weekend coming up for Arsenal: we need win to ensure a Champions League spot for next year, plus there's a remote chance of forcing a playoff against Chelsea for 3rd spot. First we need to beat Newcastle on Sunday though; a repeat of the 7-3 scoreline from earlier this season - the photo below to illustrate the team colours is actually from that match - would be just fine!post #51229 of 787225/17/13 at 9:47ampost #51230 of 787225/17/13 at 10:03am
Holdfast: Looks great!
He makes them look good, though. I didn't think they could until I saw him wearing one. You just don't have the "points" option when you wear them.Quote:
Good looking fit but looks a wee bit tight around the button.post #51231 of 787225/17/13 at 10:31ampost #51232 of 787225/17/13 at 10:34amQuote:
I think he just said he was getting busy with his job and bored with posting the same fits over and over, so he was expecting to go dark at least for a while.
Thanks. If so, it's because of the sweater.post #51233 of 787225/17/13 at 10:57amQuote:
Thank you, boychik, and back at ya.Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by Ianiceman
I disagree with this. I think it's generally accepted that completely matching solid tie and pocket squares is a bit of a men's Wearhouse noob move, but I don't see a problem with dominant colours being reflected in each. Somewhere a rule has evolved where the pocket square at most is supposed to 'pick up' a colour from the tie or shirt and nothing more. Why? Foo mentioned something about there being two points of focus for the eye - the tie and the pocket square - so why is this a crime? Is it too much for the human brain to digest?
Truth is that the orange pocket square was picked with the Friday Challenge in mind, and the team colors being displayed are blue and orange. When I decided to wear the pocket square in question, I was fully aware that it was "matchy-matchy", but didn't think that it looked bad, as such, and I've been trying to think of an occasion on which to wear today's pocket square (pochette, silk snot rag, whatever . . .). Let the chips (and the opinions) fall where they may . . .post #51234 of 787225/17/13 at 11:48ampost #51235 of 787225/17/13 at 12:11pmpost #51236 of 787225/17/13 at 12:21pmpost #51237 of 787225/17/13 at 12:24pmpost #51238 of 787225/17/13 at 12:29pmpost #51239 of 787225/17/13 at 12:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fine Young Gentleman
I don't want to see that ever again (Click to show)
From two nights ago, finally got the photos edited.
You should have kept editing.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 6 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 2 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 3 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...