Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3416
Styleforum Top Picks
Extremely tough challenge for me, given my team's colours. They're not exactly conducive to putting together a classic tailored look...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Big weekend coming up for Arsenal: we need win to ensure a Champions League spot for next year, plus there's a remote chance of forcing a playoff against Chelsea for 3rd spot. First we need to beat Newcastle on Sunday though; a repeat of the 7-3 scoreline from earlier this season - the photo below to illustrate the team colours is actually from that match - would be just fine!
Holdfast: Looks great!
He makes them look good, though. I didn't think they could until I saw him wearing one. You just don't have the "points" option when you wear them.
Good looking fit but looks a wee bit tight around the button.
I think he just said he was getting busy with his job and bored with posting the same fits over and over, so he was expecting to go dark at least for a while.
Thanks. If so, it's because of the sweater.
Thank you, boychik, and back at ya.
I disagree with this. I think it's generally accepted that completely matching solid tie and pocket squares is a bit of a men's Wearhouse noob move, but I don't see a problem with dominant colours being reflected in each. Somewhere a rule has evolved where the pocket square at most is supposed to 'pick up' a colour from the tie or shirt and nothing more. Why? Foo mentioned something about there being two points of focus for the eye - the tie and the pocket square - so why is this a crime? Is it too much for the human brain to digest?
Truth is that the orange pocket square was picked with the Friday Challenge in mind, and the team colors being displayed are blue and orange. When I decided to wear the pocket square in question, I was fully aware that it was "matchy-matchy", but didn't think that it looked bad, as such, and I've been trying to think of an occasion on which to wear today's pocket square (pochette, silk snot rag, whatever . . .). Let the chips (and the opinions) fall where they may . . .
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Best whole cut black oxford: G&G vs VASS vs St. Crespin 7 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 38 seconds ago
- › Clarks Desert Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Official Filson Thread - Clothing/Bags Etc 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Great or terrible? Light grey jacket with navy pants. 14 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw