thanks, man. looking fly yourself.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3416post #51226 of 787215/17/13 at 9:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51227 of 787215/17/13 at 9:41am
Extremely tough challenge for me, given my team's colours. They're not exactly conducive to putting together a classic tailored look...
Big weekend coming up for Arsenal: we need win to ensure a Champions League spot for next year, plus there's a remote chance of forcing a playoff against Chelsea for 3rd spot. First we need to beat Newcastle on Sunday though; a repeat of the 7-3 scoreline from earlier this season - the photo below to illustrate the team colours is actually from that match - would be just fine!post #51228 of 787215/17/13 at 9:47ampost #51229 of 787215/17/13 at 10:03am
Holdfast: Looks great!
He makes them look good, though. I didn't think they could until I saw him wearing one. You just don't have the "points" option when you wear them.Quote:
Good looking fit but looks a wee bit tight around the button.post #51230 of 787215/17/13 at 10:31ampost #51231 of 787215/17/13 at 10:34amQuote:
I think he just said he was getting busy with his job and bored with posting the same fits over and over, so he was expecting to go dark at least for a while.
Thanks. If so, it's because of the sweater.post #51232 of 787215/17/13 at 10:57amQuote:
Thank you, boychik, and back at ya.Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by Ianiceman
I disagree with this. I think it's generally accepted that completely matching solid tie and pocket squares is a bit of a men's Wearhouse noob move, but I don't see a problem with dominant colours being reflected in each. Somewhere a rule has evolved where the pocket square at most is supposed to 'pick up' a colour from the tie or shirt and nothing more. Why? Foo mentioned something about there being two points of focus for the eye - the tie and the pocket square - so why is this a crime? Is it too much for the human brain to digest?
Truth is that the orange pocket square was picked with the Friday Challenge in mind, and the team colors being displayed are blue and orange. When I decided to wear the pocket square in question, I was fully aware that it was "matchy-matchy", but didn't think that it looked bad, as such, and I've been trying to think of an occasion on which to wear today's pocket square (pochette, silk snot rag, whatever . . .). Let the chips (and the opinions) fall where they may . . .post #51233 of 787215/17/13 at 11:48ampost #51234 of 787215/17/13 at 12:11pmpost #51235 of 787215/17/13 at 12:21pmpost #51236 of 787215/17/13 at 12:24pmpost #51237 of 787215/17/13 at 12:29pmpost #51238 of 787215/17/13 at 12:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fine Young Gentleman
I don't want to see that ever again (Click to show)
From two nights ago, finally got the photos edited.
You should have kept editing.post #51239 of 787215/17/13 at 12:34pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Mod to Suedehead 55 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Can you shorten a suit jacket? 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Leather jacket - Length vs Fit? 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 21 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 27 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...