Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3413post #51181 of 787225/16/13 at 1:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51182 of 787225/16/13 at 1:33pmpost #51183 of 787225/16/13 at 1:36pmpost #51184 of 787225/16/13 at 1:53pmpost #51185 of 787225/16/13 at 2:20pmpost #51186 of 787225/16/13 at 4:27pmpost #51187 of 787225/16/13 at 5:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
H Carter, I don't like the SC because I don't like SCs like that but anyone who thinks chambray shirts are only for washing dogs is an idiot. Knit tie is definitely the way to go with that shirt.
Sub in a louder SC or a blazerwith a lot of texture and I think it'd work we'll.
I am not an idiot Cantabrigian, you are taking my words literally making you the idiot TBH, or were you just in a bad mood at the time big boy!!
All i was saying was that I thought it should be worn very casually, definitely without a jacket or a tie. This fabric is a grade heavier than oxford and a grade lighter than denim. It is usually made up into basic casual or work type shirts. That being said, it would be appropriate for washing the dog, hiking in the mountains, or other boisterous activities, taking mud spatters, oil and grease or other workaday type mishaps in it's stride. I am not so sure you understand fully, but well...post #51188 of 787225/16/13 at 5:46pmpost #51189 of 787225/16/13 at 6:28pmpost #51190 of 787225/16/13 at 7:21pmpost #51191 of 787225/16/13 at 8:29pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:
these are excellent.
SB - one of your best
derek - collar roll on second pic is full of win.post #51192 of 787225/17/13 at 12:04am
My thoughts, precisely. In fact, I had the opposite impression to southernstyle: that there is a little too much conflict between the lavender and the very orangey-red tie, which you only notice because everything else it impeccable as always.post #51193 of 787225/17/13 at 1:26ampost #51194 of 787225/17/13 at 1:32am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 26 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 33 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 33 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Canada Goose 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 10 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)