Did not expect that. I guess this is one of those jeans that age very well!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3413post #51181 of 787215/16/13 at 1:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51182 of 787215/16/13 at 1:36pmpost #51183 of 787215/16/13 at 1:53pmpost #51184 of 787215/16/13 at 2:20pmpost #51185 of 787215/16/13 at 4:27pmpost #51186 of 787215/16/13 at 5:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
H Carter, I don't like the SC because I don't like SCs like that but anyone who thinks chambray shirts are only for washing dogs is an idiot. Knit tie is definitely the way to go with that shirt.
Sub in a louder SC or a blazerwith a lot of texture and I think it'd work we'll.
I am not an idiot Cantabrigian, you are taking my words literally making you the idiot TBH, or were you just in a bad mood at the time big boy!!
All i was saying was that I thought it should be worn very casually, definitely without a jacket or a tie. This fabric is a grade heavier than oxford and a grade lighter than denim. It is usually made up into basic casual or work type shirts. That being said, it would be appropriate for washing the dog, hiking in the mountains, or other boisterous activities, taking mud spatters, oil and grease or other workaday type mishaps in it's stride. I am not so sure you understand fully, but well...post #51187 of 787215/16/13 at 5:46pmpost #51188 of 787215/16/13 at 6:28pmpost #51189 of 787215/16/13 at 7:21pmpost #51190 of 787215/16/13 at 8:29pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:
these are excellent.
SB - one of your best
derek - collar roll on second pic is full of win.post #51191 of 787215/17/13 at 12:04am
My thoughts, precisely. In fact, I had the opposite impression to southernstyle: that there is a little too much conflict between the lavender and the very orangey-red tie, which you only notice because everything else it impeccable as always.post #51192 of 787215/17/13 at 1:26ampost #51193 of 787215/17/13 at 1:32ampost #51194 of 787215/17/13 at 1:42ampost #51195 of 787215/17/13 at 2:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 26 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 14 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Which one is higher end: Lacoste Polo or Ralph Lauren Polo? 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...