Did not expect that. I guess this is one of those jeans that age very well!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3413
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51182 of 787195/16/13 at 1:36pmpost #51183 of 787195/16/13 at 1:53pmpost #51184 of 787195/16/13 at 2:20pmpost #51185 of 787195/16/13 at 4:27pmpost #51186 of 787195/16/13 at 5:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
H Carter, I don't like the SC because I don't like SCs like that but anyone who thinks chambray shirts are only for washing dogs is an idiot. Knit tie is definitely the way to go with that shirt.
Sub in a louder SC or a blazerwith a lot of texture and I think it'd work we'll.
I am not an idiot Cantabrigian, you are taking my words literally making you the idiot TBH, or were you just in a bad mood at the time big boy!!
All i was saying was that I thought it should be worn very casually, definitely without a jacket or a tie. This fabric is a grade heavier than oxford and a grade lighter than denim. It is usually made up into basic casual or work type shirts. That being said, it would be appropriate for washing the dog, hiking in the mountains, or other boisterous activities, taking mud spatters, oil and grease or other workaday type mishaps in it's stride. I am not so sure you understand fully, but well...post #51187 of 787195/16/13 at 5:46pmpost #51188 of 787195/16/13 at 6:28pmpost #51189 of 787195/16/13 at 7:21pmpost #51190 of 787195/16/13 at 8:29pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:
these are excellent.
SB - one of your best
derek - collar roll on second pic is full of win.post #51191 of 787195/17/13 at 12:04am
My thoughts, precisely. In fact, I had the opposite impression to southernstyle: that there is a little too much conflict between the lavender and the very orangey-red tie, which you only notice because everything else it impeccable as always.post #51192 of 787195/17/13 at 1:26ampost #51193 of 787195/17/13 at 1:32ampost #51194 of 787195/17/13 at 1:42ampost #51195 of 787195/17/13 at 2:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 19 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...