Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3406post #51076 of 787175/14/13 at 10:24ampost #51077 of 787175/14/13 at 10:24ampost #51078 of 787175/14/13 at 11:25ampost #51079 of 787175/14/13 at 11:44ampost #51080 of 787175/14/13 at 11:51ampost #51081 of 787175/14/13 at 12:07pmpost #51082 of 787175/14/13 at 12:25pmMichaelyork it is very hard not to be biased by the lack of shoes and the quality of the photos, but the tux definately looks a size too big at least in the body. And lose the shirt. Also too big and too baggy. On another note this thread is what you are wearing, not what you plan to wear - there are plenty of fit critique threadspost #51083 of 787175/14/13 at 12:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by michaelyork
I was planning on wearing this tuxedo tonight and getting the pants altered this afternoon.
Can you experts please advise me--is the fit alright on this? Or is it too large?
Any advice gratefully appreciated! Please excuse the lack of wingtip shirt, bowtie, proper tux shoes, etc.
are you a photographer?
also, please put on shoes or crop the bottom. i dont wanna see yo nasty feetz.post #51084 of 787175/14/13 at 12:44pmpost #51085 of 787175/14/13 at 12:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by steffenbp11
Michaelyork it is very hard not to be biased by the lack of shoes and the quality of the photos, but the tux definately looks a size too big at least in the body. And lose the shirt. Also too big and too baggy. On another note this thread is what you are wearing, not what you plan to wear - there are plenty of fit critique threads
Thanks for the reply. I have tux shoes and a proper wingtip shirt and silk black bowtie ready to go. just wanted feedback on the fit of the tux itself.
which is the fit critique thread? there is some for non-formal clothes, where is the one for formal clothes?
not sure what this has to do with anything, but no i am not a photographer, if you cant tell already. no its not a wedding i'm going to where i will be the photographer if thats what you are asking. can you please clarify your question?post #51086 of 787175/14/13 at 1:12pmpost #51087 of 787175/14/13 at 1:13pmpost #51088 of 787175/14/13 at 1:16pmpost #51089 of 787175/14/13 at 1:17pmbig T and SB - fabooolooos.
myork - the suit is too big, though your picture really is horrible and you cant even tell its the same item. and serious, please have the respect to put some shoes on in the future.post #51090 of 787175/14/13 at 1:18pm
More vintage: Jacket, glasses and hat from the 1960´s. Tie from the 50´s. Suede shoes and trousers are new.
Interesting branding of the fabric. Polyester with linen sturcture was called Terry Linen.
But most exciting is the name of the model; Lorry. That was the name of a famous Swedish night club at that time. Dressed in this outfit you will attract women and be succsessful on the dance floor. (The price 675 SEK is approx. the same as today)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 54 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...