NYI - cool fit. nice job on the buckles.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3401post #51001 of 787225/12/13 at 9:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51002 of 787225/12/13 at 11:41ampost #51003 of 787225/12/13 at 11:56ampost #51004 of 787225/12/13 at 1:37pmQuote:
Onyx and white pearl.
Close up pics here:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/223261/poor-mans-watch-thread/2925#post_6340859post #51005 of 787225/12/13 at 1:42pmpost #51006 of 787225/12/13 at 1:52pmpost #51007 of 787225/12/13 at 2:51pm
Hey there guys, decided on a whim to post what I wore today for the first time. Sorry about the pictures, had a place picked out to shoot outside and the skies opened up. Don't really know what I'm doing as far as matching goes, just went with what I had in my mind. Also I think the PS looks weird, but I couldn't figure out how to get the yellow frame to show with the patterned inside. The socks were more for comedic purposes than anything else, I don't think I'd wear them anywhere besides the office. Any advice/comments much appreciated.post #51008 of 787225/12/13 at 3:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheOnlyNap
Hey there guys, decided on a whim to post what I wore today for the first time. Sorry about the pictures, had a place picked out to shoot outside and the skies opened up. Don't really know what I'm doing as far as matching goes, just went with what I had in my mind. Also I think the PS looks weird, but I couldn't figure out how to get the yellow frame to show with the patterned inside. The socks were more for comedic purposes than anything else, I don't think I'd wear them anywhere besides the office. Any advice/comments much appreciated.
The jacket seems to fit you more or less round the neck and shoulders, hard to tell the length though with your arms folded.
Trousers are very narrow from the knees downwards and has a low rise as i can see your shirt and bottom of your tie in the gap.
Shirt collar fits right. Tie, tighten the knot itself and then tighten it round your neck. The PS seems to have the correct kinda colours in it, but it looks to be silk so puff it instead of folding it to make it look better.post #51009 of 787225/12/13 at 3:22pmpost #51010 of 787225/12/13 at 4:18pmpost #51011 of 787225/12/13 at 8:04pmTheOnlyNap
1. really hard to get much from the pics and way you are crossing your arms, regarding fit. but pants seem to need shortening and your tie is too short.
2. black suits are not gonna get you any love here.
3. yellow anything will not get you much love here.
4. pull your tie up.
5. dont fold your PS like that.
6. wear shoes.
7. matching color tie, PS, socks is too matchy.
8. keep reading and improving.post #51012 of 787225/12/13 at 8:52pmpost #51013 of 787225/13/13 at 12:53ampost #51014 of 787225/13/13 at 1:15am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 seconds ago
- › Naked and famous denim 2 minutes ago
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 12 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...