NYI - cool fit. nice job on the buckles.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:56 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3401post #51001 of 787225/12/13 at 9:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #51002 of 787225/12/13 at 11:41ampost #51003 of 787225/12/13 at 11:56ampost #51004 of 787225/12/13 at 1:37pmQuote:
Onyx and white pearl.
Close up pics here:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/223261/poor-mans-watch-thread/2925#post_6340859post #51005 of 787225/12/13 at 1:42pmpost #51006 of 787225/12/13 at 1:52pmpost #51007 of 787225/12/13 at 2:51pm
Hey there guys, decided on a whim to post what I wore today for the first time. Sorry about the pictures, had a place picked out to shoot outside and the skies opened up. Don't really know what I'm doing as far as matching goes, just went with what I had in my mind. Also I think the PS looks weird, but I couldn't figure out how to get the yellow frame to show with the patterned inside. The socks were more for comedic purposes than anything else, I don't think I'd wear them anywhere besides the office. Any advice/comments much appreciated.post #51008 of 787225/12/13 at 3:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheOnlyNap
Hey there guys, decided on a whim to post what I wore today for the first time. Sorry about the pictures, had a place picked out to shoot outside and the skies opened up. Don't really know what I'm doing as far as matching goes, just went with what I had in my mind. Also I think the PS looks weird, but I couldn't figure out how to get the yellow frame to show with the patterned inside. The socks were more for comedic purposes than anything else, I don't think I'd wear them anywhere besides the office. Any advice/comments much appreciated.
The jacket seems to fit you more or less round the neck and shoulders, hard to tell the length though with your arms folded.
Trousers are very narrow from the knees downwards and has a low rise as i can see your shirt and bottom of your tie in the gap.
Shirt collar fits right. Tie, tighten the knot itself and then tighten it round your neck. The PS seems to have the correct kinda colours in it, but it looks to be silk so puff it instead of folding it to make it look better.post #51009 of 787225/12/13 at 3:22pmpost #51010 of 787225/12/13 at 4:18pmpost #51011 of 787225/12/13 at 8:04pmTheOnlyNap
1. really hard to get much from the pics and way you are crossing your arms, regarding fit. but pants seem to need shortening and your tie is too short.
2. black suits are not gonna get you any love here.
3. yellow anything will not get you much love here.
4. pull your tie up.
5. dont fold your PS like that.
6. wear shoes.
7. matching color tie, PS, socks is too matchy.
8. keep reading and improving.post #51012 of 787225/12/13 at 8:52pmpost #51013 of 787225/13/13 at 12:53ampost #51014 of 787225/13/13 at 1:15am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Netflix instant movie suggestions 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › PAUL SMITH Patent Leather Sneaker 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hawaii (or online) - Where to buy an affordable bright blue suede... 4 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays