Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3391post #50851 of 787225/8/13 at 7:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50852 of 787225/8/13 at 8:14pmpost #50853 of 787225/8/13 at 10:12pmpost #50854 of 787225/8/13 at 11:32pmpost #50855 of 787225/9/13 at 12:29ampost #50856 of 787225/9/13 at 1:51amQuote:...
Coat: Herringbone Navy Hopsack
Shirt: Cottonwork chambray/denim
Tie: Henry Carter Chocolate Cashmere knit tie
Trousers: HY Lambswool
Not feeling the shirt with the rest at all. Sorry. I am all for subverting conventions but this just looks like you ran out of dress shirts. A very rare miss from you because your fits are amongst the most consistenty on-point here.post #50857 of 787225/9/13 at 2:04ampost #50858 of 787225/9/13 at 2:47ampost #50859 of 787225/9/13 at 3:02ampost #50860 of 787225/9/13 at 4:18amQuote:
Agreed on all points. No love lost, HC, like you said, everyone has a miss sometimes.Quote:Originally Posted by RDiaz
Underexposed pics... this PS is much more lively IRL. It's a winter PS (silk/wool) but the colors make it work in spring IMO.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Seersucker!Quote:Originally Posted by LilacCords
Rocking some CBD...kinda. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
See now, CBD can look good! Only thing I'd tweak would be the PS--it stands out in a bad way on this outfit. Something more sedate--ideally white linen--would be better.post #50861 of 787225/9/13 at 4:26amIt's still threatening rain, but not with the vehemence of yesterday, so I've dressed a bit more formally today. By tomorrow it will be highs of 26C/79F - ready for some very summer-y attire indeed.
Suit & tie - BB
Shirt - Dunhill
Cufflinks - London Badge & Button Co.
Shoes - New & Lingwood
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #50862 of 787225/9/13 at 4:38am
RD: very summery - looks like you're off seducing rich widows on a cruise liner!
Lilac that is one awesome whistle. Love the roped shoulders and the big lapels...great fit!
Crusty, you look great - and why don't all weather people give the forecast like that? I would definitely pay more attention!post #50863 of 787225/9/13 at 4:41ampost #50864 of 787225/9/13 at 5:26am
I actually have some doubts on this jacket being real seersucker, but I've only seen the real thing on fabric swatches, so I'm not sure. Only time will tell I guess, if the wrinkly texture fades away... not that I care much, because it's extremely lightweight and comfortable for warm weather - I wouldn't mind if it was just a bengal stripe.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bespoke England - Fine Shoes and Accessories; Official Affiliate... 6 minutes ago
- › Shoe Porn: Norvegese, Bentivegna, Goyser, BIG Stitch & BIG Welts ONLY! 9 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 18 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 25 minutes ago
- › Bespoke OXXFORD Navy Pinstripe Wool Suit 38S - Superfine Material 27 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...