Yes, its the star wars square! im glad to hear it works a little better with this.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3389post #50821 of 787195/8/13 at 6:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50822 of 787195/8/13 at 6:31ampost #50823 of 787195/8/13 at 6:56ampost #50824 of 787195/8/13 at 7:13ampost #50825 of 787195/8/13 at 7:17ampost #50826 of 787195/8/13 at 7:21ampost #50827 of 787195/8/13 at 7:26ampost #50828 of 787195/8/13 at 7:28ampost #50829 of 787195/8/13 at 7:58amQuote:Originally Posted by bernoulli
It seems you are reading my mind! Of course a 3 piece can be worn without a tie. I did that today and quite like the result. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sorry, no. This is just a bastardized mixing of formality levels. A CBD solid grey three-piece minus the tie? Sorry, but it just looks like you forgot your tie on the way out the door.Quote:
Agree. Peacocking is one thing, and I've come to appreciate some of SS's fits for what they are, but this is just a mess.
Derek, that PS is brilliant. I need that.post #50830 of 787195/8/13 at 8:30ampost #50831 of 787195/8/13 at 8:42am
The level of gayness between Tril and DerekS Avatar....poor Harvey, trying to get his groove on.post #50832 of 787195/8/13 at 10:17amQuote:Originally Posted by bernoulli
It seems you are reading my mind! Of course a 3 piece can be worn without a tie. I did that today and quite like the result.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It works if you're going for the "after the big courtroom/boardroom showdown I ditched the tie for happy hour and am now catching a cab home" look. Better at 7pm than 7am. At 7am the formality of the 3piece clashes with the casualness of the no tie, in my opinion. But, it's a good looking suit.post #50833 of 787195/8/13 at 11:28ampost #50834 of 787195/8/13 at 11:37ampost #50835 of 787195/8/13 at 12:38pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1285 Active Users (245 Members and 1040 Guests)
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 10 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 12 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?