Can't abide those stripey shirts...much more than a bengal makes me queasy. Just me I guess. But..that's a fine whistle you've got there. Looking good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3379
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50672 of 787225/6/13 at 5:02ampost #50673 of 787225/6/13 at 6:11ampost #50674 of 787225/6/13 at 6:21ampost #50675 of 787225/6/13 at 6:23ampost #50676 of 787225/6/13 at 6:39ampost #50677 of 787225/6/13 at 6:40ampost #50678 of 787225/6/13 at 7:14ampost #50679 of 787225/6/13 at 7:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Albert Hal
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I met a cousin to the two other dogs in the same park yesterday and asked him/her for a portrait. So here is my collection of Dalmatians.
Grey vintage suit above (1940´s) and a new linen suit below.
You look like the Colonel in that pic, Hal.post #50680 of 787225/6/13 at 7:37amOriginally Posted by DerekS
YAY ITS MONDAY!!! /sarcasm
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Bank Holiday here. And it's sunny. :p
Nice fit, btw.
That's a veritable Photo Booth's worth of snaps. ;)
Looking sharp, as always.post #50681 of 787225/6/13 at 7:38ampost #50682 of 787225/6/13 at 7:40ampost #50683 of 787225/6/13 at 7:41ampost #50684 of 787225/6/13 at 7:44amQuote:
I did, wonderful. El Anatsui was amazing. I really enjoyed the Fine Lines exhibit.
The coffee booth was actually taken a few weeks ago at Dia up in Beacon.post #50685 of 787225/6/13 at 7:44am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Red Wing Boots style# 8199 -- size 11.5D -- near new 2 minutes ago
- › Price reduction :: Meermin navy suede tassel loafer UK7.5/US8.5 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots style# 9105 -- size 11.5D -- near new 4 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots style# 8115 -- size 11.5D -- near new 8 minutes ago
- › http://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/metabo-garcinia/ 9 minutes ago
- › Alden George Boot Chukka Shell Cordovan Size 8D 10 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...