Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3375post #50611 of 787215/3/13 at 10:42am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50612 of 787215/3/13 at 10:54ampost #50613 of 787215/3/13 at 10:58ampost #50614 of 787215/3/13 at 11:00ampost #50615 of 787215/3/13 at 11:03ampost #50616 of 787215/3/13 at 11:07ampost #50617 of 787215/3/13 at 11:42ampost #50618 of 787215/3/13 at 12:09pmQuote:
thanks! I must say, i would have no problem wearing only SS jackets. Im very pleased with the fits and fabric.
i just need to take a trip overseas to raid their outlet.post #50619 of 787215/3/13 at 12:18pmpost #50620 of 787215/3/13 at 12:25pmpost #50621 of 787215/3/13 at 12:28pmpost #50622 of 787215/3/13 at 12:33pmpost #50623 of 787215/3/13 at 12:40pmSb, you look like utter shit. Not only are you not wearing a suit, you don't have on either somegray, or at least black shoes. Insta-fail in the book that is pB. You live in San Fran. That is a city, you look like you're going to a rodeo in those dungarees and all of that brown. I hope you step in cow shit.post #50624 of 787215/3/13 at 12:45pmQuote:
they have a store less than 5 miles from our DC office, and i still have not stopped by.Quote:
thanks! i dont cut grass, i have a fear of lawnmowers. ill have my guy come on by.
did vox put you up to this?
oh, also this.Quote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Could not stay away from DerekS' lame-ass Friday Challenge... So far, three people at the office have commented on my lack of tie. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
quite nice.post #50625 of 787215/3/13 at 12:54pm
Thanks for the nice feedback guys. The jacket is a bit different to the style/cut I usually go for, but it makes for a fun change on warm & sunny days.
I don't do necklaces, but if I did... :)
Not enough chest hair, I know. :/
Your look today is pretty damn great; great jacket & jeans. Undo another button.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory Blue chambray jumper workshirt- L- Now $140 9 minutes ago
- › N&F Naked and Famous button up- Lightweight - Light Blue 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...