Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3363post #50431 of 787194/30/13 at 10:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50432 of 787194/30/13 at 10:47ampost #50433 of 787194/30/13 at 10:51ampost #50434 of 787194/30/13 at 10:52ampost #50435 of 787194/30/13 at 11:00ampost #50436 of 787194/30/13 at 11:01ampost #50437 of 787194/30/13 at 11:05ampost #50438 of 787194/30/13 at 11:06ampost #50439 of 787194/30/13 at 11:06amQuote:
Sharp look. Would you mind sharing where the shirt and tie originated?post #50440 of 787194/30/13 at 11:11amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
I don't pop in here much, and this is on the (good) cusp between SWD and CM. But, growing up in Canada, I learned to dress for the cold, and not ever really for the heat. If I was forced to live somewhere hot, I think that I'd take a lot of cues from this man. The picture is also extemely badass.
it would do one well in general, to take vues from big T.Quote:Originally Posted by timotune
got the pants hemmed a bit: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
looks outstanding. great move hemming the pants.post #50441 of 787194/30/13 at 12:06pmpost #50442 of 787194/30/13 at 12:10pmpost #50443 of 787194/30/13 at 12:18pmpost #50444 of 787194/30/13 at 12:23pmpost #50445 of 787194/30/13 at 12:24pmQuote:
If I can get a "Regular"-size (with all of their more classic cuts, like the Sienna and Lazio), I only have to get the pants hemmed & cuffed.
When I need to buy a "Long"-size (because I do not like the super-short look of the Regular size, like the Havana & SOHO) I need to get the pants hemmed & cuffed and also get the sleeves shortened from the shoulder. My tailor here does that for free for me, so I am really lucky :-)
I also sew in buttons for the suspenders & have the belt-loops removed.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1342 Active Users (307 Members and 1035 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 44 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Aspesi Medium Grey Teflon Flannel Vest Size 40 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Bills Khakis Oxford - bengal stripe / white stripe size MEDIUM 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...