or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3358  

post #50356 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

No pics, but i look awful today. oh well. Hunter green thin cord sportcoat, plaid kiton shirt, and grey trous. sounds decent, but i feel like a twat.

**i mean, im always a twat, but more so today**

At least you're honest in embracing your twat-itude satisfied.gif We'll look forward to seeing your next posting when your twat-itude subsides . . . .
post #50357 of 78722
Señor Crust, I like today's SC.

Stitchy, you're right to leave the trousers alone.
post #50358 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

At least you're honest in embracing your twat-itude satisfied.gif We'll look forward to seeing your next posting when your twat-itude subsides . . . .

dont hold your breath.
post #50359 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

try out the Yellow Hook shantung. very lightweight, very awesome.

it looks awesome. Also, i have a vanda shantung that i dare say is my favorite tie i own. also a drakes shantung..but i prefer the vanda.
post #50360 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

dont hold your breath.

Boychik, I said "subsides" not "disappears" - what sort of schlemiel do you take me for? Bist du meschugge?smile.gif
Edited by upr_crust - 4/29/13 at 7:34am
post #50361 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

it looks awesome. Also, i have a vanda shantung that i dare say is my favorite tie i own. also a drakes shantung..but i prefer the vanda.

i cant wait to wear it. here are pics for NOBD.



Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

Boychik, I said "subsides" not "disappears" - what sort of schlemiel do you take me for? Bist du meschugge?smile.gif

laugh.gif
post #50362 of 78722
I like that stitch...i kinda wish it was a little moar "raw" ... more schlubby....
post #50363 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

I like that stitch...i kinda wish it was a little moar "raw" ... more schlubby....

ask NYI, maybe he can hooks you up.
post #50364 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Here's a Samuelsohn suit, Boss shirt, Battisti tie, Vass double monks.



Very slick, very classy, very classic...a good start to your week I would say!
post #50365 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

No pics, but i look awful today. oh well. Hunter green thin cord sportcoat, plaid kiton shirt, and grey trous. sounds decent, but i feel like a twat.

**i mean, im always a twat, but more so today**


Maybe you could get a courtroom sketch artist to do a rendering of this horrible crime?
post #50366 of 78722

 

 

post #50367 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post

Maybe you could get a courtroom sketch artist to do a rendering of this horrible crime?

HA! i lol'd
post #50368 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post

Several weeks old, but I packed my gloves away not too long ago and somehow want to get them out again frown.gif. From a shoe launch event of Justin/The Shoe Snob at Gieves&Hawkes


dsc_66211.jpg?w=830&h=553


 Both of you guys look good...hmmm, I need to wear my white trousers with my navy linen jacket soon...nod[1].gif

post #50369 of 78722
Today

post #50370 of 78722
suit or SC? great buttons.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III