Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3349
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50222 of 787224/25/13 at 10:46ampost #50223 of 787224/25/13 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
that being said.... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)cool instagram-ey chest shot (no nips) (Click to show)
Your daughter is adorable! I love your combo and I have to agree you definitely look like you lost weight man! Good stuff today!post #50224 of 787224/25/13 at 10:58amQuote:Originally Posted by timotune
new Lazio-suit. Fresh out of the box, zero alterations.
Maybe I will have the pants hemmed, nothing else to do.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks great, Timotune! Nice to see you in something besides blue.
I use the puff fold all the time. Love wearing pocket squares. Something seems to be missing if I don't wear one.Quote:
Great look, Kap!post #50225 of 787224/25/13 at 10:59ampost #50226 of 787224/25/13 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
that being said....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)cool instagram-ey chest shot (no nips) (Click to show)
Looking good Stitch. My one criticism would be that the density of the tie is kinda similar to the density of the stripes on the shirt, if that makes sense--makes it a little busy looking IMO.
And as others have said, that's a lovely kid you've got there. Congrats.post #50227 of 787224/25/13 at 11:17ampost #50228 of 787224/25/13 at 11:18ampost #50229 of 787224/25/13 at 11:20amQuote:
thanks, buddy. the combo is not perfect, agreed. certainly well enough imo though.
and thanks for the kind words on mah bebe.post #50230 of 787224/25/13 at 11:52ampost #50231 of 787224/25/13 at 12:07pmpost #50232 of 787224/25/13 at 12:21pmQuote:
LOL. My yarmulke is always black. Velvet baby.Quote:
Thanks and that is a bigger complement. I would be disappointed if it were the other way around.post #50233 of 787224/25/13 at 12:44pmpost #50234 of 787224/25/13 at 12:58pmpost #50235 of 787224/25/13 at 1:19pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1610 Active Users (425 Members and 1185 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 25 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...