Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3349
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50222 of 787224/25/13 at 10:46ampost #50223 of 787224/25/13 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
that being said.... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)cool instagram-ey chest shot (no nips) (Click to show)
Your daughter is adorable! I love your combo and I have to agree you definitely look like you lost weight man! Good stuff today!post #50224 of 787224/25/13 at 10:58amQuote:Originally Posted by timotune
new Lazio-suit. Fresh out of the box, zero alterations.
Maybe I will have the pants hemmed, nothing else to do.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks great, Timotune! Nice to see you in something besides blue.
I use the puff fold all the time. Love wearing pocket squares. Something seems to be missing if I don't wear one.Quote:
Great look, Kap!post #50225 of 787224/25/13 at 10:59ampost #50226 of 787224/25/13 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
that being said....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)cool instagram-ey chest shot (no nips) (Click to show)
Looking good Stitch. My one criticism would be that the density of the tie is kinda similar to the density of the stripes on the shirt, if that makes sense--makes it a little busy looking IMO.
And as others have said, that's a lovely kid you've got there. Congrats.post #50227 of 787224/25/13 at 11:17ampost #50228 of 787224/25/13 at 11:18ampost #50229 of 787224/25/13 at 11:20amQuote:
thanks, buddy. the combo is not perfect, agreed. certainly well enough imo though.
and thanks for the kind words on mah bebe.post #50230 of 787224/25/13 at 11:52ampost #50231 of 787224/25/13 at 12:07pmpost #50232 of 787224/25/13 at 12:21pmQuote:
LOL. My yarmulke is always black. Velvet baby.Quote:
Thanks and that is a bigger complement. I would be disappointed if it were the other way around.post #50233 of 787224/25/13 at 12:44pmpost #50234 of 787224/25/13 at 12:58pmpost #50235 of 787224/25/13 at 1:19pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1992 Active Users (499 Members and 1493 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 second ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 27 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin Italy IndigoXIndigo, 32 Straight 2 minutes ago
- › Norse Projects Anton Short Sleeve Chambray Button Up Shirt Large... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 8 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...