Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3343post #50131 of 787194/24/13 at 1:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50132 of 787194/24/13 at 1:23pmpost #50133 of 787194/24/13 at 1:26pmpost #50134 of 787194/24/13 at 1:34pmpost #50135 of 787194/24/13 at 2:09pmpost #50136 of 787194/24/13 at 2:36pmpost #50137 of 787194/24/13 at 2:53pmpost #50138 of 787194/24/13 at 3:03pmThanks for the comments and thumbs. RDiaz, I think my posture roughly matches the generic cut of RTW suits. I certainly don't do anything special to achieve that effect. Now, if I could just get them all to make a semi-short between Short and Regular, I'd be set.post #50139 of 787194/24/13 at 3:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01Quote:Originally Posted by Ergudmun
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That jacket is about 1" too short (in body and sleeve). Also, looks a bit tight. PS pattern is bit matchy-matchy, but those points aside, the look is fantastic!
Mark this day in your calendars, gentlemen...
+1post #50140 of 787194/24/13 at 3:32pmCollar looks good-- but seems better paired with a suit? Could just be more Skyfall imprinted on my brain.
http://thesuitsofjamesbond.com/?p=1702Quote:Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Experimenting with a new collar style with Frank...would love to hear your thoughts:
Warning: Few Diff. Angles (Click to show)post #50141 of 787194/24/13 at 3:43pmpost #50142 of 787194/24/13 at 5:24pmpost #50143 of 787194/24/13 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Barroomheroes
I'm still a work in progress.... Right now I'm working on getting from a 46 to a 42 suit.. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
not horrible. hard to tell fit from the mirror pic, but looks ok. suit looks like a self stripe which wont get much love here. the tie strikes me as very casual for that more formal suit, and the shirt collar is rollin up. shoes look very nice, but i think also they strike me as too casual for the suit and white shirt.
you do have a very pleasant smile however, and that makes all the diference in the world.post #50144 of 787194/24/13 at 7:36pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1455 Active Users (346 Members and 1109 Guests)
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 11 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 15 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 seconds ago
- › Carmina Women's Johdpur boot - New - 4.5uk 32 seconds ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 45 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...