Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3343post #50131 of 787234/24/13 at 1:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50132 of 787234/24/13 at 1:14pmpost #50133 of 787234/24/13 at 1:23pmpost #50134 of 787234/24/13 at 1:26pmpost #50135 of 787234/24/13 at 1:34pmpost #50136 of 787234/24/13 at 2:09pmpost #50137 of 787234/24/13 at 2:36pmpost #50138 of 787234/24/13 at 2:53pmpost #50139 of 787234/24/13 at 3:03pmThanks for the comments and thumbs. RDiaz, I think my posture roughly matches the generic cut of RTW suits. I certainly don't do anything special to achieve that effect. Now, if I could just get them all to make a semi-short between Short and Regular, I'd be set.post #50140 of 787234/24/13 at 3:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01Quote:Originally Posted by Ergudmun
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That jacket is about 1" too short (in body and sleeve). Also, looks a bit tight. PS pattern is bit matchy-matchy, but those points aside, the look is fantastic!
Mark this day in your calendars, gentlemen...
+1post #50141 of 787234/24/13 at 3:32pmCollar looks good-- but seems better paired with a suit? Could just be more Skyfall imprinted on my brain.
http://thesuitsofjamesbond.com/?p=1702Quote:Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Experimenting with a new collar style with Frank...would love to hear your thoughts:
Warning: Few Diff. Angles (Click to show)post #50142 of 787234/24/13 at 3:43pmpost #50143 of 787234/24/13 at 5:24pmpost #50144 of 787234/24/13 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Barroomheroes
I'm still a work in progress.... Right now I'm working on getting from a 46 to a 42 suit.. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
not horrible. hard to tell fit from the mirror pic, but looks ok. suit looks like a self stripe which wont get much love here. the tie strikes me as very casual for that more formal suit, and the shirt collar is rollin up. shoes look very nice, but i think also they strike me as too casual for the suit and white shirt.
you do have a very pleasant smile however, and that makes all the diference in the world.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1897 Active Users (467 Members and 1430 Guests)
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 1 second ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 59 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory Officer Trousers in Nutmeg. Size 30 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)