Yes sir. 8th grade, History.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3340post #50086 of 787224/24/13 at 3:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50087 of 787224/24/13 at 3:22ampost #50088 of 787224/24/13 at 3:57am
Hey guys, this is what im wearing today. please go easy on me. I always thought i dress reasonably well but this forum is a different ballpark. I also hope this is the right thread.
Can any 1 recommend a blazer to go with this ? i think grey would fit nicely no ? Thanks a lot !
short note about my body: i have athletic build, V shaped torso i think thats part of the reason the shirt looks so bad (just realized this). any idea how i fix this ?post #50089 of 787224/24/13 at 4:01ampost #50090 of 787224/24/13 at 4:21ampost #50091 of 787224/24/13 at 4:23ampost #50092 of 787224/24/13 at 4:28amSpring, allegedly, is making an appearance in NYC by this afternoon, though the morning is supposed to be more than a tad chilly. Having had enough of winter clothes, here goes nothin' with attire more spring-like.
Suit - BB
Shirt - Tyrwhitt
Tie - Andrew's Ties
Cufflinks - Liberty of London
PS - Robert Talbott
Shoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #50093 of 787224/24/13 at 5:05amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
do you have the second????
SC is zegna, got it for a pretty good deal at the woodbury commons outlet. trousers are j. crew ludlow flannel. had to have them tapered, but highly recommended. i was very surprised at how nice the fabric is.
thanks for all the "likes," gents.
Yes, I have the second one, it is beautiful.
Great SC and pants!post #50094 of 787224/24/13 at 5:13ampost #50095 of 787224/24/13 at 5:14ampost #50096 of 787224/24/13 at 5:48ampost #50097 of 787224/24/13 at 6:03amQuote:Originally Posted by SeamasterLux
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very nice! How's the quality of Oger's suits?
Edited by Monkeyface - 4/24/13 at 7:47ampost #50098 of 787224/24/13 at 6:19ampost #50099 of 787224/24/13 at 6:25ampost #50100 of 787224/24/13 at 6:31am
1. The multi-breaks in your trousers should be changed to one light break.
2. Since you're in the EU I think it's odd to have patch pockets on a suit. Esp. if it's for business.
3a. Jacket seems to be a bit too tight.
3b. Sleeves look too short. Could be related to 3a.
Otherwise than that, it looks good.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 30 seconds ago
- › American Eagle Cardigan Light Blue - Men's Medium 1 minute ago
- › Uniqlo Men's Shorts x 3 - Medium 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Superdry Puffer Vest Men's Large 16 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 16 minutes ago
- › Harris Tweed Jackets .. HUGE selection of styles / sizes! 18 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 23 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...