Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:13 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3339
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50072 of 787214/23/13 at 3:19pmpost #50073 of 787214/23/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
i have a chocolate hober grenadine on my short list. its never a missed opportunity to wear one.Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
love the SC tie combo. would really love to see a full fit pic on this.post #50074 of 787214/23/13 at 3:37pmQuote:
Are you talking about the jacket being longer, not the sleeves? I think there might have been some misunderstandings about what you meant. Or are you just trolling?post #50075 of 787214/23/13 at 4:02pmpost #50076 of 787214/23/13 at 6:26pmQuote:
You got it right the first time - the jacket. I am also trying to purchase a suit for my brother, which is very large and tall, and most of the suits off the rack are in the Regular or Long, and his tailor says he needs the Extra Long for being 6'4" - which gives him a little more jacket length.
I think they look great. Then again, since I moved to Montana there is always another reason to wear another pair of shoes for a different occasion.
Are you an educator? If so, I wished my early teachers would have taken excellent care of their shoes back in the day like yours look. I may have had more respect for them.
Good job!post #50077 of 787214/23/13 at 7:02pmpost #50078 of 787214/23/13 at 7:08pmpost #50079 of 787214/23/13 at 7:40pmpost #50080 of 787214/23/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
do you have the second????
SC is zegna, got it for a pretty good deal at the woodbury commons outlet. trousers are j. crew ludlow flannel. had to have them tapered, but highly recommended. i was very surprised at how nice the fabric is.
thanks for all the "likes," gents.post #50081 of 787214/23/13 at 9:52pmpost #50082 of 787214/24/13 at 12:43am
If I were to go for a wedding, I would wear a 3 piece suit with peaked lapels, a bow tie, white carnation, white silk hanky and black oxfords. A few more pictures (in colour too):
Suit is made by Piotr Kaminski in Warsaw from vintage H. Lesser fabric (350g) from their old Formal Wear Bunch. Bow tie was made out of suit cloth. Also by Piotr Kaminski. I suggested diamond tip cut. What do you think about making a bow tie from suit's fabric leftovers?post #50083 of 787214/24/13 at 2:05ampost #50084 of 787214/24/13 at 3:09amQuote:
Working on a collab witha Philadelphia designer this fall that is just that, formal wear suiting, ties.
Sure man. Jacket is Ercoles, trousers Epaulet and shoes are Carmina via Epaulet.post #50085 of 787214/24/13 at 3:11am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 37 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › A Visit to BRIO Beijing 2 minutes ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...