Is there a trolling conspiracy going on?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3339
Styleforum Top Picks
He's definitely a troll, we should all just ignore him.
i have a chocolate hober grenadine on my short list. its never a missed opportunity to wear one.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
love the SC tie combo. would really love to see a full fit pic on this.
Are you talking about the jacket being longer, not the sleeves? I think there might have been some misunderstandings about what you meant. Or are you just trolling?
You got it right the first time - the jacket. I am also trying to purchase a suit for my brother, which is very large and tall, and most of the suits off the rack are in the Regular or Long, and his tailor says he needs the Extra Long for being 6'4" - which gives him a little more jacket length.
I think they look great. Then again, since I moved to Montana there is always another reason to wear another pair of shoes for a different occasion.
Are you an educator? If so, I wished my early teachers would have taken excellent care of their shoes back in the day like yours look. I may have had more respect for them.
Rob mentioned that he only made two of those ties, odd that they both ended up in MD,
Talk to me about the SC and trousers
do you have the second????
SC is zegna, got it for a pretty good deal at the woodbury commons outlet. trousers are j. crew ludlow flannel. had to have them tapered, but highly recommended. i was very surprised at how nice the fabric is.
thanks for all the "likes," gents.
If I were to go for a wedding, I would wear a 3 piece suit with peaked lapels, a bow tie, white carnation, white silk hanky and black oxfords. A few more pictures (in colour too):
Suit is made by Piotr Kaminski in Warsaw from vintage H. Lesser fabric (350g) from their old Formal Wear Bunch. Bow tie was made out of suit cloth. Also by Piotr Kaminski. I suggested diamond tip cut. What do you think about making a bow tie from suit's fabric leftovers?
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › BNIB Alfred Sargent Hunt Wingtip in Oxblood Hatch Grain 12 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 seconds ago
- › Dress Shirt Collar Styles 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Tuxedo for my wedding 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds 2014 Quality and Service? Not my first impressions.... 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Charcoal Glen Plaid w/ Purple Check Sport Coat - NWT 40L 5 minutes ago
- › RL Purple Label Tie - Hand made in Italy 6 minutes ago
- › RL Purple Label Cashmere Sweater - Charcoal - Size M, equivalent to... 8 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw