or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3332  

post #49966 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

I have to admit that this served as an inspiration.... nod[1].gif


Do your female students do THIS when you dress that well to lecture?


post #49967 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

back to the grind after a week off..

 

Very nice tie! Deets? Btw, is that your SS jacket?

post #49968 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

I have to admit that this served as an inspiration.... nod[1].gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Do your female students do THIS when you dress that well to lecture?



Funny you should post that. I was talking with my wife over lunch today about that very scene from the move, and I said that I would be very disappointed if I didn't get that from at least a few of my students next term nod[1].gif
post #49969 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Went to Kyunghee University to look at cherry blossoms, but it was very cold and rainy. There are statues everywhere, some more creepy than others:

 

 

lol8[1].gif

post #49970 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

I finally received my latest suit last Friday - a three-piece tweed suit from P&H's Glenroyal book. Too bad tweed-season is basically over! I just wore it today to see if there was anything I need to adjust, then it will likely go right into storage, only to be seen again come autumn.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

AppleMark

 


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

AppleMark

 



(I haven't opened the pockets yet, so hence no PS).

 Very nice. I saw something like this at a local Goodwill but it was missing the pants and was too small for me anyway.

post #49971 of 78722
DerekS - icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

I finally received my latest suit last Friday - a three-piece tweed suit from P&H's Glenroyal book. Too bad tweed-season is basically over! I just wore it today to see if there was anything I need to adjust, then it will likely go right into storage, only to be seen again come autumn. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AppleMark
AppleMark
(I haven't opened the pockets yet, so hence no PS).

kind of old-manish, but i actually quite like it a lot. enjoy the long wait til fall. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlocksmycrof View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Didn't have access to a good camera at the time.
Also, forgot to fetch a pocket square.
MTM 3-Piece Tom Ford suit
Borrelli shirt
TF tie
EG shoes
The jacket is too long??

this looks great, wish we could get a better and closer up pic.
post #49972 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlocksmycrof View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Didn't have access to a good camera at the time.
Also, forgot to fetch a pocket square.

MTM 3-Piece Tom Ford suit
Borrelli shirt
TF tie
EG shoes

The jacket is too long??

I don't think it is too long. But what I did notice is the flared bootcut pants. Don't see that around here very often.
post #49973 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

DerekS - icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

I finally received my latest suit last Friday - a three-piece tweed suit from P&H's Glenroyal book. Too bad tweed-season is basically over! I just wore it today to see if there was anything I need to adjust, then it will likely go right into storage, only to be seen again come autumn. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AppleMark
AppleMark
(I haven't opened the pockets yet, so hence no PS).

kind of old-manish, but i actually quite like it a lot. enjoy the long wait til fall. smile.gif

I'm rapidly approaching "old man" status, so I think I can safely wear it...... biggrin.gif
post #49974 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

I'm rapidly approaching "old man" status, so I think I can safely wear it...... biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
post #49975 of 78722

Getting as much out of the cold and grey weather as possible before the jacket goes away for the summer.

 

 

Fabric Detail (Click to show)


Edited by Claghorn - 4/22/13 at 9:21am
post #49976 of 78722
^^great jacket clags.
post #49977 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Very nice tie! Deets? Btw, is that your SS jacket?

it is! ive been wearing the fuck out of it lately.
post #49978 of 78722
Yesterday's outfit and blog post. Finally got to wear loafers this year. smile.gif


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






post #49979 of 78722
clags, that jacket and tie are perfect together.
post #49980 of 78722
Today

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III