Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3329
Styleforum Top Pickspost #49922 of 787224/19/13 at 3:14pm
It's great for my ego, though.
Thanks, all. I'm very flattered.
Sharply Tailored, they are indeed flapped patch pockets. This is pretty much what I regard as the ideal of the post-3/2 sack American-type navy blazer: blue hopsack, soft shoulders, 2-btn darted, single vent, swelled edges, flap & patch pockets, brass buttons.post #49923 of 787224/19/13 at 3:34pmpost #49924 of 787224/19/13 at 5:54pm
Vanda rocks ^^^^Originally Posted by YRR92
Working on a lighting assignment for my photo class. Almost went out the door in jeans and a rugby shirt today, changed my mind at the last minute.
Deansgate blazer, Bert Pulitzer tie, Ascot Chang shirt. All thrifted, plus cheap gray trousers, argyle socks, and weejuns.
yeah nice pic- like from the Last Supper- 'Jesus gives Peter the keys to sartorial heaven'post #49925 of 787224/19/13 at 7:57pmpost #49926 of 787224/19/13 at 11:17pmpost #49927 of 787224/20/13 at 2:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
NYI - the dark orange trousers are nuts. But if you're going to rock them - and they're certainly fun - the pale orange bag and the light brown shoes need to go IMO. Much darker brown shoes would be better, I think, and either no bag or dark brown (or beige) one. I'd also think about a pale blue shirt but there's something to be said for the bold top/bottom contrast too.
Didn't particularly want to wear a suit & tie today, so had to come up with something more relaxed for the grey/black/white challenge theme:
In keeping with the theme, the socks are a black/grey argyle, and I chose a black leather strap watch & a silver cisele patterned pen just to keep it going...
Damn nice! Where's this shirt from?post #49928 of 787224/20/13 at 3:58amQuote:Originally Posted by YRR92
It's great for my ego, though.
Thanks, all. I'm very flattered.
Sharply Tailored, they are indeed flapped patch pockets. This is pretty much what I regard as the ideal of the post-3/2 sack American-type navy blazer: blue hopsack, soft shoulders, 2-btn darted, single vent, swelled edges, flap & patch pockets, brass buttons.
The reason we re-post the pics and not spoil it is specifically to flatter your ego, and to tell you in no uncertain terms how well we think you have done in terms of your outfit. Dude from where you came from with your crinkly non-fitting collars (with buttons no less) both on this site and the other. I am also specifically saying that your outfit is NOT perfect, not by one helluva long shot, but I do think it is a milestone for you, so keep taking those style tips they won't do you any harm.
I also think you should tell your girl to worry more about her own complexion than yours, in other words go get yourself a shave (bearded blonds don't cut it so good) and a hair cut!! Did I say that, sorry I meant you to go get yourself a hair style complete with a good dose of hair product gel to keep it that way all day.post #49929 of 787224/20/13 at 4:23ampost #49930 of 787224/20/13 at 4:26ampost #49931 of 787224/20/13 at 4:40ampost #49932 of 787224/20/13 at 4:55ampost #49933 of 787224/20/13 at 6:01ampost #49934 of 787224/20/13 at 7:48ampost #49935 of 787224/20/13 at 7:51amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Spandexter
Jacket - Suit Supply
Shirt - Barba
Tie - Henry Carter Navy Cashmere Knit (great ties, check out the affiliate thread)
Pants - Epaulet
Shoes - Carmina
Spandexter, what fit is the SS jacket? Napoli?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Nigel Cabourn 22 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Tie Loafers and Jay Butler Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Source for smoked Mother of Pearl buttons 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A good source for mother of pearl buttons? 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...