or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3323  

post #49831 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRMstl View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 nice play with warm colors- bravo

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

relaxed and comfortable HF satisfied.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

+1 on the general consensus on Spoo's jacket, it looks great. Ed seems to offer a great semi-bespoke product at a very competitive price - wish I wasn't across the pond... I wish him the best of luck with his new service. smile.gif

 

 

RD -  why is across the pond a problem?   Ed offers free worldwide shipping for a lot of his stuff, tho i don't know about the jacekts . 

post #49832 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Nice combo, MRMstl... deets on the jacket?


Thanks!

 

Jacket is Canterbury New Zealand, which I think is a Norstrom house brand.

post #49833 of 78717



Brunello Cucinelli
Kiton
Tom Ford
Robert Talbott
Avi Rossini ostrich belt
J. Lawrence / Khaki's of Carmel pants
Unlined BB by Alden shell loafers

Read more about pants here!
post #49834 of 78717
great trousers, spoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

This is my standard. It is the perfect middle ground between disappearing in a crowd and looking like a cockwagon.

At least in my business.

fistbump.gif
post #49835 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post




Brunello Cucinelli
Kiton
Tom Ford
Robert Talbott
Avi Rossini ostrich belt
J. Lawrence / Khaki's of Carmel pants
Unlined BB by Alden shell loafers

Read more about pants here!

Italian on the top and all American down below....true prepino! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #49836 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post

RD -  why is across the pond a problem?   Ed offers free worldwide shipping for a lot of his stuff, tho i don't know about the jacekts . 

 

Because I'm hard to fit, probably much more than Spoo, and I think I'd need to be fitted in person, at least for the first time. That, and the fact that I would probably get ripped off with taxes and customs duties.

 

Over time I've almost nailed the fit on the local MTM stuff I get around here, but it's all machine made and not of great quality. I'm still in the process of trying to find decent affordable bespoke in Madrid, so if nothing comes up, maybe...

post #49837 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

Because I'm hard to fit, probably much more than Spoo, and I think I'd need to be fitted in person, at least for the first time. That, and the fact that I would probably get ripped off with taxes and customs duties.

Over time I've almost nailed the fit on the local MTM stuff I get around here, but it's all machine made and not of great quality. I'm still in the process of trying to find decent affordable bespoke in Madrid, so if nothing comes up, maybe...

RD, I would contact Ed. Im sure there is a solution for you.
post #49838 of 78717

You guys are encouraging me to do so. Well, as soon as the bespoke fund has grown enough, might do smile.gif

post #49839 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

You guys are encouraging me to do so. Well, as soon as the bespoke fund has grown enough, might do smile.gif

I know a way you can grow that fund devil.gif
post #49840 of 78717
The sun has returned to NYC, and with the feeling of spring, I've acquired a yen for something whimsical in a tie - vintage Ferragamo.

Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - BB
Tie - Ferragamo
Cufflinks - Some now-defunct menswear shop in London, name unremembered
Braces - Lewin
Shoes - BB peals


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)








post #49841 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


I know a way you can grow that fund devil.gif

 

I don't think I have anything worth selling (that I don't want, of course). tounge.gif

post #49842 of 78717
Not really sold on the tie Crusty. I know you call it vintage, but the pattern and overall vibe just looks dated to me. Sorry...
post #49843 of 78717
You can always fly Ed over to Madrid, he's not that big. Plus I believe his issues with Interpol have resolved.
post #49844 of 78717
Interpol is an awesome band.
post #49845 of 78717
Grey, brown and blue again...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III