Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3308post #49606 of 787234/13/13 at 10:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #49607 of 787234/13/13 at 10:58pmpost #49608 of 787234/13/13 at 11:19pmpost #49609 of 787234/13/13 at 11:30pmpost #49610 of 787234/14/13 at 12:53amQuote:
I am sure you will enjoy the Oriental culture very soon. We have the same thing in Hong Kong.post #49611 of 787234/14/13 at 7:29ampost #49612 of 787234/14/13 at 9:12ampost #49613 of 787234/14/13 at 9:32amQuote:
Don't know about the matching belt and tie there. Maybe go with something a little more neutral?post #49614 of 787234/14/13 at 9:48ampost #49615 of 787234/14/13 at 9:53ampost #49616 of 787234/14/13 at 10:31amOriginally Posted by Axelman 17
In the kitchen at Per Se. Suit is Smiths Mohair courtesy of Ercoles. Tie is a silver/grey/blue glen check. Edit: forgive the inconsistent pocket orientation, I guess I tucked one in at some point.
Is an invitation to the inner workings of Per Se usual for diners? Or do you enjoy elevated status of some kind?
Dinner, I assume, was fabulous?post #49617 of 787234/14/13 at 11:22ampost #49618 of 787234/14/13 at 12:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by NickPollica
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Flannel's last days...
Oh man, that's just stellar. Everything is great, from the suit to the shoes, including the amazing peak lapels, total win.Quote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pretty sweet fabric you've got there Sirpost #49619 of 787234/14/13 at 12:58pm
More vintage. The 1940´s this time.
Suit from Drabant (Bröderna Hedberg AB i Västerås) Bought at A.Marchesan in Stockholm - one of the best vintage shops in the world.
Hat - Batterby & Co, London.
Tie - Harry N.Tuveson Fine Clothes, Chicago.
Shoes - Tricker´s, Jermyn Street, London
Boutonnier in silk from A Suitable Wardrobe.
Silk scarf, bags, gloves, stick etc from different auctions and flea marketspost #49620 of 787234/14/13 at 1:10pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › POLO RALPH LAUREN CANVAS COLORED SULLIVAN SLIM FIT JEANS 32x30... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 6 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)