Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3307post #49591 of 787194/12/13 at 4:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #49592 of 787194/12/13 at 5:09pmpost #49593 of 787194/12/13 at 5:36pmQuote:
Ehh, I don't think I'll have much of a chance to try a well-fitting one. I'm hardly ever in a suit, and I'm not going to put the money into getting a nicer contrast-collar shirt any time soon.
I like the cloth. I'll roll up the sleeves and print photos in it or something.post #49594 of 787194/12/13 at 7:51pmpost #49595 of 787194/12/13 at 8:29pmpost #49596 of 787194/13/13 at 1:31ampost #49597 of 787194/13/13 at 5:38ampost #49598 of 787194/13/13 at 6:28am
Brooks brothers wool knit. Got it off of a forum member a few years agoQuote:
This was supposed to be a candid shot for our work facebook picture. Again due to hand in pocket jacket is pulling but the jacket fits like a champ!post #49599 of 787194/13/13 at 6:35amQuote:
As they often say here, you are probably dressed 90% better than anyone else around you, BUT...
The shirt is too big for you in the collar, don't ever match the shirt and pocket square. The skinny jacket lapels and wierd embroidery on the jacket pocket may be tacky fashion but not at all stylish. The jacket sleeves and shoulder's .. well I will just say that the right sleeve appears too tight around your fore arm, the left sleeve looks as if it has 5cm of padding in a lump above your natural shoulder..
My advice: burn the jacket, shirt and PS. Then get a shirt and jacket that fit you.
Tip: Don't stand in front of your wall tiles while posing for a pic wearing that shirt or PS because you blend right in and that's not so cool.post #49600 of 787194/13/13 at 6:52ampost #49601 of 787194/13/13 at 8:18ampost #49602 of 787194/13/13 at 9:36ampost #49603 of 787194/13/13 at 7:17pmpost #49604 of 787194/13/13 at 9:38pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...