Does this count as 3 patterns? Big checks, medium checks, small checks...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3306
Styleforum Top Pickspost #49577 of 787214/12/13 at 10:39amToday
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Sorry for the crappy lighting.
Note the awesome red cords and the highly disCORDant black shoos. Didn't get the smile or pose quite right, and not sure I captured the spirit of the style. But I did my best.
RLPL ancient madder
Church's Custom Gradepost #49578 of 787214/12/13 at 10:40ampost #49579 of 787214/12/13 at 11:04amQuote:
Nice combo, but an unusual shirt - contrast buttondown collar, or do my eyes deceive me? The only shirt maker which comes to mind who might make such a shirt RTW would be Paul Fredrick, and I've not seen such an offering from them like that in a while. Yours was MTM?post #49580 of 787214/12/13 at 11:08ampost #49581 of 787214/12/13 at 11:27ampost #49582 of 787214/12/13 at 11:35ampost #49583 of 787214/12/13 at 11:58ampost #49584 of 787214/12/13 at 11:59ampost #49585 of 787214/12/13 at 11:59ampost #49586 of 787214/12/13 at 12:08pmQuote:
Thanks gents. Crusty, your eyes do not deceive - that is a contrast colour button down. It is made by Eton. I picked up two of them at last year's boxing day sale (the second even more, um, out there...) at a local premium menswear outlet. Eton's contemporary fit shirts just happen to fit me like they were custom made, so they dominate my wardrobe. Most are a good deal more subdued, though.
Augustus - that's just a slender fine mesh bracelet - probably doesn't qualify as a dive bracelet - but I like it a change of pace for the summer months.post #49587 of 787214/12/13 at 12:59pmpost #49588 of 787214/12/13 at 2:57pmpost #49589 of 787214/12/13 at 3:25pmpost #49590 of 787214/12/13 at 3:53pmYRR92: my observation would that the particular collar is pretty bad, and not to let it condemn anything. Wear a well executed, well fitting example before you decide against.
Oh, and burn that one unless adjusting it works miracles.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › RAW denim crotch wear out 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › Suits in Tokyo 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...