or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3298  

post #49456 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

That coat needs a solid shirt. Also, squarefail.

wrong thread, booth.
post #49457 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnboy View Post

you do know Europe is a continent and America is a country


Well I Mr T & Mr M I understand that America is 2 continents and at least 23 countries (that's if is didn't miss a couple)

If he meant America as a whole in his analysis then it makes his analysis even more sillier. noone else on both continents go by that title except those from the USA. I believe Canadians and South Americans would take offense if you called them American.
Anyways let us move on
Edited by Tirailleur1 - 4/10/13 at 9:21pm
post #49458 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

wrong thread, booth.

Just keeping it real.
post #49459 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by aMb View Post

Today


looks good man, but ya gotta work on dat white balance.
post #49460 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

wrong thread, booth.

Just keeping it real.

I like when one of our resident curmudgeons weighs in. Personally, I like the stripe with the jacket. I reserve full judgment on the hank because I'm uncertain about the accuracy of the colors.
post #49461 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

I LOLd so hard at this (no offence), as it makes no sense! It has NOTHING to do with the economic crisis! The recession is to do with all the European countries sharing one currency and how that has failed (which was so obvious from the start--kindergarten logic).

Europe still lacks the fiscal/political union without which the Euro has always been destined to fail. Why? Because nationalism/particularism remains powerful. So despite your incredulous tone you're wrong, and he's right.

From what I've seen of you on this forum you are fucking irritating (no offence).
post #49462 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappelan View Post

one more "new balance" crap for today smile.gif



Burn the t-neck!!!
post #49463 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I like when one of our resident curmudgeons weighs in. Personally, I like the stripe with the jacket. I reserve full judgment on the hank because I'm uncertain about the accuracy of the colors.

regardless of colors. It is too busy for that jacket.
post #49464 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pembers View Post

you are fucking irritating (no offence).

No offense? confused.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I like when one of our resident curmudgeons weighs in. Personally, I like the stripe with the jacket. I reserve full judgment on the hank because I'm uncertain about the accuracy of the colors.

regardless of colors. It is too busy for that jacket.

Shall we agree to disagree? fistbump.gif
post #49465 of 78723
If you are agreeing to be stupid, yes.
post #49466 of 78723
wink.gif
post #49467 of 78723

Agree on the stripes personally, it's too much.

post #49468 of 78723
Agree about the stripes. Much wider stripes would look good, but would also create a completely different look.
post #49469 of 78723
Morning (Ercoles x 2, Yellow Hook, Epaulet, Carmina):


Afternoon (LBM, Ercoles, Yellow Hook Maker's, Epaulet, Carmina):

post #49470 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pembers View Post

 Much wider stripes would look good

no

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III