or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3283  

post #49231 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post

I would definitely say that tie knot is too big for that pinned collar.

Yes.
post #49232 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer View Post




Go Michigan! Go Blue! Beat the Syracuse Orange!


your Wolverines have ruined this tourney for me. Y'all could have at least ket the game a little interesting with my Gators.

post #49233 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post


your Wolverines have ruined this tourney for me. Y'all could have at least ket the game a little interesting with my Gators.

Florida has no business playing basketball. They should stick to gator hunting and avoiding sinkholes. Since I like you, I'll let you come over to the Syracuse side.
post #49234 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post


Florida has no business playing basketball. They should stick to gator hunting and avoiding sinkholes. Since I like you, I'll let you come over to the Syracuse side.


only good thing to come out of Syracuse is Donovan McNabb so I'll pass.

and those gators we hunt turn to OneShoe™ goodness

 

by the way do you guys pass the OneUnifrom™  rule? I hear there is a thread on that.

post #49235 of 78723
Brioni mohair jacket
Tom Ford shirt
Brioni midnight blue cords
Edward Green loafers.
post #49236 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Back in Harlem

 

This almost made it for me! Very nice.

The pattern of the suit, the cloth (looks hairy), the necktie and hanky are related to winter, IMO, but the shirt pattern (some room for opinion here too) and the shoes are summer oriented.

post #49237 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer View Post




Go Michigan! Go Blue! Beat the Syracuse Orange!


I'm rooting for Michigan too being that coach Beilein was my old coach.. still recruits the same type of players and runs the same system.

post #49238 of 78723
post #49239 of 78723
CP - congrats on michigan. ill be rooting for them in the final.
post #49240 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Elfo View Post

This almost made it for me! Very nice.
The pattern of the suit, the cloth (looks hairy), the necktie and hanky are related to winter, IMO, but the shirt pattern (some room for opinion here too) and the shoes are summer oriented.

I assumed the suit was linen, because of the rest of the summery outfit, and because I have a linen houndstooth suit like that one.
post #49241 of 78723

That's very possible. The close-up shows a hairy cloth and my linens do not match this, but my focus was the pattern. It's a personal quirk, I can't come to like most of the common patterns when they're used on summer cloths.

post #49242 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Why not? Your outfit says, I don't know how to put it "classy" in English, but it's like: "I don't give a f**k of What you think of my outfit and me. Have a good day!" Haha absolutely love it, Tibor!

The reason being, I want to make sure the contributions of Emily Post are still practiced today . Thank you for always being so gracious.
post #49243 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

I assumed the suit was linen, because of the rest of the summery outfit, and because I have a linen houndstooth suit like that one.
The suit is actually wool. It was sunny outside but was still a little chilly so I decided to channel y
The weather. ;-) I have a similar linen suit in the works from Kent so this look will kind of be my unifrom for spring and summer
post #49244 of 78723

 

My first post on this thread. Last Friday, my apologies for the dirty mirror. And yes, I did notice just now that the top button of my cardigan has come undone....

post #49245 of 78723
Nice look!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III