or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3265  

post #48961 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivar View Post

I share your priorities, but looking like you've put too much thought into your dress is a real boner killer*, even if it's obviously a venial sin in the grand scheme of things.

* Dandys--real dandys--excluded.

 

Fair enough. I will make sure to take your boner into account next time. rimshot.gif

post #48962 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

Fair enough. I will make sure to take your boner into account next time. rimshot.gif

Looking forward to it! cheers.gif
post #48963 of 78722


Zegna (Milano)
Tindari
Cappelli
Edgar Pomeroy
Creed Neroli Sauvage
RLPL x EG 888
post #48964 of 78722

Ah.... I love that suit. nod[1].gif

post #48965 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post

I think it's a great personal detail. It brings your style to life. I see the man, not the clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

And we see the petty little man behind your posts.

sugarbutch... your post is a bit ironic about being petty ...
you're taking a jab at foo out of nowhere
sure, he's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way .. but your response today to his post is unwarranted

It's not out of nowhere. He's decided that today is the day for him to litter various threads with juvenile satire of a typical SF poster, at least as he perceives him. You gotta keep up, Rome! teacha.gif
post #48966 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

It's not out of nowhere. He's decided that today is the day for him to litter various threads with juvenile satire of a typical SF poster, at least as he perceives him. You gotta keep up, Rome! teacha.gif
oh?
i only keep up with a handful of threads so i guess i'm missing the full story
post #48967 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post



Another fine example of Spoo Wardrobe Alchemy.
post #48968 of 78722
Quote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Very nice jacket! Oh I'm glad I sold it rather than having tried to alter it for me... I had to remove half an inch from both shoulders + work on the chest and waist suppression. And after all these costly alterations, I wouldn't have had nearly a result half as good as how this jacket fits you. Good call on this!

post #48969 of 78722
Spoo always looks so darn good.
post #48970 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Zegna (Milano)
Tindari
Cappelli
Edgar Pomeroy
Creed Neroli Sauvage
RLPL x EG 888

Not feeling the tie with this suit. The base color is very washed out in this application. The rest is, as always, excellent.
post #48971 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

 

 

It's funny how the buttoning point of this jacket is the opposite of what you usually wear (high buttoning points). How do you feel about it?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


It's not out of nowhere. He's decided that today is the day for him to litter various threads with juvenile satire of a typical SF poster, at least as he perceives him. You gotta keep up, Rome! teacha.gif

 

One mistake does not justifies another. Justice is not simply getting even. 

post #48972 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

Not feeling the tie with this suit. The base color is very washed out in this application. The rest is, as always, excellent.

I think that would be true of a mortal, but Spoo makes it work.
post #48973 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux View Post
 Oh I'm glad I sold it rather than having tried to alter it for me...

Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Elfo View Post

 

It's funny how the buttoning point of this jacket is the opposite of what you usually wear (high buttoning points). How do you feel about it?

Oy. I have maybe 3 jackets with higher than normal buttoning points and a few 3 buttons that I wear as a true 3, but that's all you remember Victor!

 

I do indeed dislike low buttoning points (and if I had to choose, I'd pick the happy medium between too low and too high, obviously), but I figure that this doesn't really apply to DB jackets (as the intersection of the cloth isn't where the jacket buttons). Still, the feel was fine (still had lots of cloth wrapped around the chest, which is why I prefer the feel...not necessarily the look...of a jacket with a high buttoning point).

post #48974 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post

I think that would be true of a mortal, but Spoo makes it work.

Woah there big fella! You should cut back on your Spoolaid consumption smile.gif
post #48975 of 78722
This is not what I actually wore today, because depressingly there are still 5 ft piles of snow outside and it was -15C. I just wanted to post a picture of these summer trousers, which were my latest DIY project. Maybe I'll be able to actually wear them in a couple of months.


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III