Looking forward to it!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3265post #48961 of 787214/2/13 at 3:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48962 of 787214/2/13 at 3:38pmpost #48963 of 787214/2/13 at 3:40pmpost #48964 of 787214/2/13 at 3:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by XKxRome0oxQuote:
sugarbutch... your post is a bit ironic about being petty ...
you're taking a jab at foo out of nowhere
sure, he's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way .. but your response today to his post is unwarranted
It's not out of nowhere. He's decided that today is the day for him to litter various threads with juvenile satire of a typical SF poster, at least as he perceives him. You gotta keep up, Rome!post #48965 of 787214/2/13 at 3:54pmQuote:oh?
i only keep up with a handful of threads so i guess i'm missing the full storypost #48966 of 787214/2/13 at 4:03pmpost #48967 of 787214/2/13 at 4:04pmQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very nice jacket! Oh I'm glad I sold it rather than having tried to alter it for me... I had to remove half an inch from both shoulders + work on the chest and waist suppression. And after all these costly alterations, I wouldn't have had nearly a result half as good as how this jacket fits you. Good call on this!post #48968 of 787214/2/13 at 4:14pmpost #48969 of 787214/2/13 at 4:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not feeling the tie with this suit. The base color is very washed out in this application. The rest is, as always, excellent.post #48970 of 787214/2/13 at 4:39pm
It's funny how the buttoning point of this jacket is the opposite of what you usually wear (high buttoning points). How do you feel about it?Quote:
One mistake does not justifies another. Justice is not simply getting even.post #48971 of 787214/2/13 at 4:49pmpost #48972 of 787214/2/13 at 4:49pmQuote:
Oy. I have maybe 3 jackets with higher than normal buttoning points and a few 3 buttons that I wear as a true 3, but that's all you remember Victor!
I do indeed dislike low buttoning points (and if I had to choose, I'd pick the happy medium between too low and too high, obviously), but I figure that this doesn't really apply to DB jackets (as the intersection of the cloth isn't where the jacket buttons). Still, the feel was fine (still had lots of cloth wrapped around the chest, which is why I prefer the feel...not necessarily the look...of a jacket with a high buttoning point).post #48973 of 787214/2/13 at 5:07pmpost #48974 of 787214/2/13 at 5:26pmThis is not what I actually wore today, because depressingly there are still 5 ft piles of snow outside and it was -15C. I just wanted to post a picture of these summer trousers, which were my latest DIY project. Maybe I'll be able to actually wear them in a couple of months.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 seconds ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 26 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...