Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3261post #48901 of 787214/2/13 at 6:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48902 of 787214/2/13 at 7:08ampost #48903 of 787214/2/13 at 7:27ampost #48904 of 787214/2/13 at 7:33ampost #48905 of 787214/2/13 at 7:36ampost #48906 of 787214/2/13 at 7:49amQuote:
Cheers! Yeah, they have several outlets in Europe. Really cheap prices, I've bought SCs for under €100, and suits are around €170. Sometimes they sell items that don't end up in the regular collection in sample sales, which is pretty nice.post #48907 of 787214/2/13 at 7:53ampost #48908 of 787214/2/13 at 7:55amQuote:
this makes me sad. i wish theyd open one in the states. Im really pleased with the fit of their jackets. finding them for 100 euro would be gold.post #48909 of 787214/2/13 at 7:55amWhat do you guys think about the shoulders here? They are too strong for my liking, and too big, also, I think. Would a tailor be able to fix that (pad removal/whatever). I've put on 2KG over my Cornish holiday, so X-ing might be visible. PS is wonky, I know.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by JapanAlex01 - 4/2/13 at 8:12ampost #48910 of 787214/2/13 at 8:03ampost #48911 of 787214/2/13 at 8:04amQuote:
I can imagine. I spoke to the guy who's overseeing the opening of the Atlanta store, and I don't think outlets will be opened in the US any time soon. They seem way too busy with opening regular stores and positioning themselves in the US market at the moment.post #48912 of 787214/2/13 at 8:18ampost #48913 of 787214/2/13 at 8:21amQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
What do you guys think about the shoulders here? They are too strong for my liking, and too big, also, I think. Would a tailor be able to fix that (pad removal/whatever). I've put on 2KG over my Cornish holiday, so X-ing might be visible. PS is wonky, I know.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Alex your outfit looks great man, but hell, lose those sunglasses hanging out your SC pocket. It looks so cheap and contrived considering you live in a country that doesn't have sun in the first place.... well maybe a couple of days a year only
Jacket looks pretty big on the shoulders too..
cheap = think 80's so last century Miami Vice et al.post #48914 of 787214/2/13 at 8:24ampost #48915 of 787214/2/13 at 8:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Johnboy
Alex, your outfit looks great, man, but, hell, lose those sunglasses hanging out your SC pocket; it looks so cheap and contrived considering you live in a country that doesn't have sun in the first place--well, maybe a couple of days a year only.
Jacket looks pretty big on the shoulders, too...
*Cheap: Think 80s--so last century Miami Vice, et al.
Thanks! LOL, today it was blindingly bright where I am, and I had to walk 45 minutes to an interview so hence the sunglasses! (I like the in-the-pocket effect, personally.)
Thanks for the thoughts, guys. I might mention it to my tailor next time, and see what he thinks, but I'll carry on wearing it, anyhow, as it doesn't fit big--just looks it.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 16 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 24 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...