Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3261post #48901 of 787214/2/13 at 6:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48902 of 787214/2/13 at 7:08ampost #48903 of 787214/2/13 at 7:27ampost #48904 of 787214/2/13 at 7:33ampost #48905 of 787214/2/13 at 7:36ampost #48906 of 787214/2/13 at 7:49amQuote:
Cheers! Yeah, they have several outlets in Europe. Really cheap prices, I've bought SCs for under €100, and suits are around €170. Sometimes they sell items that don't end up in the regular collection in sample sales, which is pretty nice.post #48907 of 787214/2/13 at 7:53ampost #48908 of 787214/2/13 at 7:55amQuote:
this makes me sad. i wish theyd open one in the states. Im really pleased with the fit of their jackets. finding them for 100 euro would be gold.post #48909 of 787214/2/13 at 7:55amWhat do you guys think about the shoulders here? They are too strong for my liking, and too big, also, I think. Would a tailor be able to fix that (pad removal/whatever). I've put on 2KG over my Cornish holiday, so X-ing might be visible. PS is wonky, I know.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by JapanAlex01 - 4/2/13 at 8:12ampost #48910 of 787214/2/13 at 8:03ampost #48911 of 787214/2/13 at 8:04amQuote:
I can imagine. I spoke to the guy who's overseeing the opening of the Atlanta store, and I don't think outlets will be opened in the US any time soon. They seem way too busy with opening regular stores and positioning themselves in the US market at the moment.post #48912 of 787214/2/13 at 8:18ampost #48913 of 787214/2/13 at 8:21amQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
What do you guys think about the shoulders here? They are too strong for my liking, and too big, also, I think. Would a tailor be able to fix that (pad removal/whatever). I've put on 2KG over my Cornish holiday, so X-ing might be visible. PS is wonky, I know.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Alex your outfit looks great man, but hell, lose those sunglasses hanging out your SC pocket. It looks so cheap and contrived considering you live in a country that doesn't have sun in the first place.... well maybe a couple of days a year only
Jacket looks pretty big on the shoulders too..
cheap = think 80's so last century Miami Vice et al.post #48914 of 787214/2/13 at 8:24ampost #48915 of 787214/2/13 at 8:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Johnboy
Alex, your outfit looks great, man, but, hell, lose those sunglasses hanging out your SC pocket; it looks so cheap and contrived considering you live in a country that doesn't have sun in the first place--well, maybe a couple of days a year only.
Jacket looks pretty big on the shoulders, too...
*Cheap: Think 80s--so last century Miami Vice, et al.
Thanks! LOL, today it was blindingly bright where I am, and I had to walk 45 minutes to an interview so hence the sunglasses! (I like the in-the-pocket effect, personally.)
Thanks for the thoughts, guys. I might mention it to my tailor next time, and see what he thinks, but I'll carry on wearing it, anyhow, as it doesn't fit big--just looks it.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › things that are making you happy 53 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71... 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...