Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3236
Styleforum Top Picks
This jacket is fantastic. Those lapels and roped shoulders have "authority". I think that this is the best of all your posts which are always good. The conservative striped shirt with the solid tie perfectly sets up the stage for that bright pocket square. Que bien!
Not quite. Fil-a-fil, end on end, and chambray are all just plain woven fabrics with different colored warps and weft. A tick weave is more general in that its a fabric with a repeating pattern. A houndstooth is a tick weave that is twill woven. Birdseye is also a tick weave. It's all very esoteric and silly.
catching up...took the day off yesterday to go with my wife to see the sonogram. Heres the first pic of my little girl! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
TF for Gucci, Charvey, BR monogram, Magnani shooz
very simple but sleeeeeeek
but.. how many buttons are there on that sleeve?
Thanks for the kind comment. As for the PS fold, it's quite simple - fold the pocket square in half, diagonally, three times, spreading the points a bit with each fold, then fold the triangle of what you've got left in half, laterally, and simply stuff into your pocket, points end down. Separate, push, pull, re-tuck "to taste", as the recipe books would say . . .
Cheers, I'll give it a try tomorrow!
lulz. 5. i guess thats a TF/Gucci thing....allthe suits/jackets ive seen by TF has 5. i usually keep at least one undone so it keeps it fairly normal looking.
Do the sleeves "show" with the turtlenecks OTR the way you like them or do you have to get them altered? Also, what do you wear underneath it?
Looks great BTW!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Last MTM jacket experiment, with higher armholes, very lightly padded and roped shoulders, roomier waist, and open quarters. Smoked MOP buttons.
Will probably close the quarters a bit (or make them less rounded), and try to ask them not to make the lapels so "rounded" for future commissions; but overall I'm rather happy. For the price I paid, it doesn't get much better than this.
Strangely enough, this jacket fits better on my right shoulder than on my left - it's always been the other way round.
Great combo, but the crotch area looks strange, almost as if you had put the pants on the wrong way.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 48 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Ralph Lauren Straight Fit Laundered Chino 33-32 4 minutes ago
- › TRAIN WRECK CHALLENGE - SC/TIE WITH JEANS! 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Vass Group buy II - Worldwide, Australia, Singapore 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › HOW MANY PAIRS OF JEANS DO YOU OWN? 10 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw