Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3232post #48466 of 787223/26/13 at 3:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48467 of 787223/26/13 at 3:17pmpost #48468 of 787223/26/13 at 3:20pm
About town. I wear Morning Dress for work, to drink tea at the cafes and the local pub, to stroll Balboa Park, to visit the museums, to take a Lady out in the afternoon, to go to Farmer's Market, to attend the Del Mar Racetrack during race reason. Hopefully if I ever find a Garden Party in San Diego I will wear Morning Dress. There are not many Gardens to have Garden Party's here nor a formal mindset to facilitate an elegant culture. However most people here are quite kind and polite. Over the past 2 years San Diego has become increasing more open minded, creative, and cultivated.post #48469 of 787223/26/13 at 3:23pmpost #48470 of 787223/26/13 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Long time, no see. Sup y'all...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Polo Ralph foulard tie
Vintage Atelier Versace pochette
Creed Royal Scottish Lavender
Edward Green x Ralph Lauren Purple Label on the 888
Nice soot!post #48471 of 787223/26/13 at 3:57pmQuote:
Love the SC, absolutely something I'd wear, same goes for those chukkas. Pants are a bit too fashion forward for me. What's up with the collar on your shirt? Is it caught up on the lapel of the SC, or is it curling? I can't put my finger on it, although it does look like a button-down.post #48472 of 787223/26/13 at 4:09pmpost #48473 of 787223/26/13 at 4:10pmpost #48474 of 787223/26/13 at 4:16pmpost #48475 of 787223/26/13 at 5:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by NOBD
Thank you all very much for the support thumbs! I appreciate it.
* * *Quote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
eat your heart out detective frank bullitt
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm late to this post, but you're late to the game.
Funny thing is, that you were the inspiration that made me buy a turtleneck in the first place, not steve mcqueen..post #48476 of 787223/26/13 at 5:25pmpost #48477 of 787223/26/13 at 6:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
Love the SC, absolutely something I'd wear, same goes for those chukkas. Pants are a bit too fashion forward for me. What's up with the collar on your shirt? Is it caught up on the lapel of the SC, or is it curling? I can't put my finger on it, although it does look like a button-down.
Agreed 100% on the pants - the inseam has shrunk to the point of them being nearly unwearable. I just love the fabric...
The shirt is indeed an unfastened BD collar.post #48478 of 787223/26/13 at 6:03pmpost #48479 of 787223/26/13 at 6:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Moo, hilarious & awesome cake.
lol, I hadn't heard this term before, but I think I know exactly what you mean. It's generally the girls under 20 or around that age that have taken to plastering themselves with make-up especially over the past few years. From what I remember, it never used to be so evident. I suspect these things move with changing fashions.
Hope you're enjoying the UK!
Tricky day to dress for. Had to go to court for some work, and didn't want to look as if I'm a lawyer, but still wanted to show some basic respect for the setting. Sober & smart but otherwise casual everything, except for the loud shirt, and no square, seemed the way to go:
never say this again bro.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Iro Paris grey black slim denim. Size 29. Fits up to 31. 4 minutes ago
- › David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Windowpane or Glen PlaidFeb 27th, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Floral Bomber Jacket Combo? 7 minutes ago
- › Tuxedo Help 8 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...