Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3232post #48466 of 787223/26/13 at 3:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48467 of 787223/26/13 at 3:17pmpost #48468 of 787223/26/13 at 3:20pm
About town. I wear Morning Dress for work, to drink tea at the cafes and the local pub, to stroll Balboa Park, to visit the museums, to take a Lady out in the afternoon, to go to Farmer's Market, to attend the Del Mar Racetrack during race reason. Hopefully if I ever find a Garden Party in San Diego I will wear Morning Dress. There are not many Gardens to have Garden Party's here nor a formal mindset to facilitate an elegant culture. However most people here are quite kind and polite. Over the past 2 years San Diego has become increasing more open minded, creative, and cultivated.post #48469 of 787223/26/13 at 3:23pmpost #48470 of 787223/26/13 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Long time, no see. Sup y'all...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Polo Ralph foulard tie
Vintage Atelier Versace pochette
Creed Royal Scottish Lavender
Edward Green x Ralph Lauren Purple Label on the 888
Nice soot!post #48471 of 787223/26/13 at 3:57pmQuote:
Love the SC, absolutely something I'd wear, same goes for those chukkas. Pants are a bit too fashion forward for me. What's up with the collar on your shirt? Is it caught up on the lapel of the SC, or is it curling? I can't put my finger on it, although it does look like a button-down.post #48472 of 787223/26/13 at 4:09pmpost #48473 of 787223/26/13 at 4:10pmpost #48474 of 787223/26/13 at 4:16pmpost #48475 of 787223/26/13 at 5:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by NOBD
Thank you all very much for the support thumbs! I appreciate it.
* * *Quote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
eat your heart out detective frank bullitt
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm late to this post, but you're late to the game.
Funny thing is, that you were the inspiration that made me buy a turtleneck in the first place, not steve mcqueen..post #48476 of 787223/26/13 at 5:25pmpost #48477 of 787223/26/13 at 6:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
Love the SC, absolutely something I'd wear, same goes for those chukkas. Pants are a bit too fashion forward for me. What's up with the collar on your shirt? Is it caught up on the lapel of the SC, or is it curling? I can't put my finger on it, although it does look like a button-down.
Agreed 100% on the pants - the inseam has shrunk to the point of them being nearly unwearable. I just love the fabric...
The shirt is indeed an unfastened BD collar.post #48478 of 787223/26/13 at 6:03pmpost #48479 of 787223/26/13 at 6:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Moo, hilarious & awesome cake.
lol, I hadn't heard this term before, but I think I know exactly what you mean. It's generally the girls under 20 or around that age that have taken to plastering themselves with make-up especially over the past few years. From what I remember, it never used to be so evident. I suspect these things move with changing fashions.
Hope you're enjoying the UK!
Tricky day to dress for. Had to go to court for some work, and didn't want to look as if I'm a lawyer, but still wanted to show some basic respect for the setting. Sober & smart but otherwise casual everything, except for the loud shirt, and no square, seemed the way to go:
never say this again bro.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 second ago
- › 2014 Clothing Insights and 2015 Clothing Plans 3 minutes ago
- › Suit alternative? 4 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › LAWLESS DENIM (LD&Co) OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...