or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3223  

post #48331 of 78717
Friday


Saturday



Sunday (today)

post #48332 of 78717


Satoria Parpenopea Suit

Edward Green Shoes
post #48333 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibor View Post

Friday


Saturday



Sunday (today)


Gangster Squad! Tibor, this is awesome in so many levels!
post #48334 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibor View Post

Friday

I really like the glasses on you.
post #48335 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Gangster Squad! Tibor, this is awesome in so many levels!

Thank you Sir. The L.A.P.D. Organized Crime Division, then named the "Hat Squad" led one of the most effective battles against Organized Crime in American History. It is an honor to be compared to those Heroes.
post #48336 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


I really like the glasses on you.

 

I'm gonna second this. Tibor, the glasses give your face so much character! Makes it look like you stepped out of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

post #48337 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by YRR92 View Post

Snoogz -- just a little tight. I like the wildness of the collar roll, though.

 

Not sure what fit ur referring to, I cant remember how long ago i posted one...can u help me out with the original?

post #48338 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


cheers.gif looks great!! excellent use of the tie.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

CM, that is awesome. 

 
Thanks guys! Sorry for the delay in responding. That long flight back was a killer. I appreciate your comments as always.
post #48339 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiniGirl View Post

I'm gonna second this. Tibor, the glasses give your face so much character! Makes it look like you stepped out of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

Thank you. I have been meaning to watch that movie.
post #48340 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

 

Nice combo, mate!

 

 

Cheers! I guess tha SC is a keeper.

post #48341 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Gangster Squad! Tibor, this is awesome in so many levels!

I don´t know ifs its down to Tibor looking so young or the generous fit of the suits but I cant get Bugsy Malone out of my head

post #48342 of 78717
Tibor, I've said this a few times already, I think, and it's got nothing to do with the style of hat, but the hat is far too big for your head, IMO. You could still wear a hat of that time-orientated style but a lot smaller, so it is balanced with your head size. Suits are killer. Don't like the last tie.
post #48343 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewi View Post

It depends. Does the bar regularly refuse to function, or does it regularly produce large amounts of smoke from no apparent source?

Also, enginerd to enginerd, I applaud your nerdery.

The next time that I play "Scrabble", I must find a way to use the word, "nerdery". happy.gif
post #48344 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

Tibor, I've said this a few times already, I think, and it's got nothing to do with the style of hat, but the hat is far too big for your head, IMO. You could still wear a hat of that time-orientated style but a lot smaller, so it is balanced with your head size. Suits are killer. Don't like the last tie.

Thank you for your honest opinion. I like my Stetson Playboy fedora so I will continue to wear it. The tie is wonderfully dated in a festively smart Late 30's way. I do however understand your setiment towards the tie. I don't wear it often because it is uniquely a period item.
post #48345 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistoffat View Post

I don´t know ifs its down to Tibor looking so young or the generous fit of the suits but I cant get Bugsy Malone out of my head


Have you thought about reading more books? You might find that very young looking people once wore suits and fedoras outside of Hollywood cartoons.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III