Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3220post #48286 of 787243/22/13 at 2:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48287 of 787243/22/13 at 3:01pmpost #48288 of 787243/22/13 at 3:01pmpost #48289 of 787243/22/13 at 3:07pm
Thanks! I'm not usually a watch wearer, but I got it for my bday.Quote:
Thanks for the critique. What kind of tie would you have gone with?
BTW, NZ is amazing, definitely go if you have the chance! Difficult to get to though.post #48290 of 787243/22/13 at 7:05pmpost #48291 of 787243/22/13 at 8:41pmpost #48292 of 787243/22/13 at 9:20pmpost #48293 of 787243/22/13 at 9:35pmpost #48294 of 787243/22/13 at 10:04pmpost #48295 of 787243/22/13 at 10:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
i was booted off the rolexforums on my 5000th post because i posted a pic of my boyfriends watch on his wrist with his fist in my ass... didn't show his hand, just the base of his wrist wearing his GMT smack up to my asshole.. Here is some context...
SOmeone started a thread asking "what gender is your watch?" I thought it was ridiculous, so i snapped the pic and posted "I hope my boyfriends GMT is shit proof because it's been wrist deep in me all week"
Im a classy bitch...
.....and a class act!
Edited by emsf - 3/22/13 at 11:06pmpost #48296 of 787243/23/13 at 2:08amQuote:
I would probably go with a knit, preferably navy. The tie as it is is ok, but it looks a bit too "suity" for the sc. A regimental of some kind would also work I think. And one day I will go to nz, but you're right, it is not easily accessible especially from Europepost #48297 of 787243/23/13 at 5:04ampost #48298 of 787243/23/13 at 5:47ampost #48299 of 787243/23/13 at 2:42pmpost #48300 of 787243/23/13 at 3:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caustic Man
In New Zealand for a wedding. Stitch will recognize the tie.
You, Sir, have won the Internet. Seriously. This is incredulously close to a timepiece that I have been searching high and low for: the Rotary Gents Vintage Stainless Steel Watch GS02424-21 (used on the BBC show Sherlock).
Despite what anyone may say, the watch is out of stock with no comparable substitute. Until now.
I may have to nick yours.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 47 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 51 seconds ago
- › Recent Purchases 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Management Consulting Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › What Brand Belongs To This Polo Shirt Logo? 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)