Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3220post #48286 of 787233/22/13 at 2:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48287 of 787233/22/13 at 3:01pmpost #48288 of 787233/22/13 at 3:01pmpost #48289 of 787233/22/13 at 3:07pm
Thanks! I'm not usually a watch wearer, but I got it for my bday.Quote:
Thanks for the critique. What kind of tie would you have gone with?
BTW, NZ is amazing, definitely go if you have the chance! Difficult to get to though.post #48290 of 787233/22/13 at 7:05pmpost #48291 of 787233/22/13 at 8:41pmpost #48292 of 787233/22/13 at 9:20pmpost #48293 of 787233/22/13 at 9:35pmpost #48294 of 787233/22/13 at 10:04pmpost #48295 of 787233/22/13 at 10:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
i was booted off the rolexforums on my 5000th post because i posted a pic of my boyfriends watch on his wrist with his fist in my ass... didn't show his hand, just the base of his wrist wearing his GMT smack up to my asshole.. Here is some context...
SOmeone started a thread asking "what gender is your watch?" I thought it was ridiculous, so i snapped the pic and posted "I hope my boyfriends GMT is shit proof because it's been wrist deep in me all week"
Im a classy bitch...
.....and a class act!
Edited by emsf - 3/22/13 at 11:06pmpost #48296 of 787233/23/13 at 2:08amQuote:
I would probably go with a knit, preferably navy. The tie as it is is ok, but it looks a bit too "suity" for the sc. A regimental of some kind would also work I think. And one day I will go to nz, but you're right, it is not easily accessible especially from Europepost #48297 of 787233/23/13 at 5:04ampost #48298 of 787233/23/13 at 5:47ampost #48299 of 787233/23/13 at 2:42pmpost #48300 of 787233/23/13 at 3:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caustic Man
In New Zealand for a wedding. Stitch will recognize the tie.
You, Sir, have won the Internet. Seriously. This is incredulously close to a timepiece that I have been searching high and low for: the Rotary Gents Vintage Stainless Steel Watch GS02424-21 (used on the BBC show Sherlock).
Despite what anyone may say, the watch is out of stock with no comparable substitute. Until now.
I may have to nick yours.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 58 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge 26TH September Non Striped And Plain Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › Anyone ever hear of Cobbler Union? 11 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 22 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...