Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3220post #48286 of 787223/22/13 at 2:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48287 of 787223/22/13 at 3:01pmpost #48288 of 787223/22/13 at 3:01pmpost #48289 of 787223/22/13 at 3:07pm
Thanks! I'm not usually a watch wearer, but I got it for my bday.Quote:
Thanks for the critique. What kind of tie would you have gone with?
BTW, NZ is amazing, definitely go if you have the chance! Difficult to get to though.post #48290 of 787223/22/13 at 7:05pmpost #48291 of 787223/22/13 at 8:41pmpost #48292 of 787223/22/13 at 9:20pmpost #48293 of 787223/22/13 at 9:35pmpost #48294 of 787223/22/13 at 10:04pmpost #48295 of 787223/22/13 at 10:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
i was booted off the rolexforums on my 5000th post because i posted a pic of my boyfriends watch on his wrist with his fist in my ass... didn't show his hand, just the base of his wrist wearing his GMT smack up to my asshole.. Here is some context...
SOmeone started a thread asking "what gender is your watch?" I thought it was ridiculous, so i snapped the pic and posted "I hope my boyfriends GMT is shit proof because it's been wrist deep in me all week"
Im a classy bitch...
.....and a class act!
Edited by emsf - 3/22/13 at 11:06pmpost #48296 of 787223/23/13 at 2:08amQuote:
I would probably go with a knit, preferably navy. The tie as it is is ok, but it looks a bit too "suity" for the sc. A regimental of some kind would also work I think. And one day I will go to nz, but you're right, it is not easily accessible especially from Europepost #48297 of 787223/23/13 at 5:04ampost #48298 of 787223/23/13 at 5:47ampost #48299 of 787223/23/13 at 2:42pmpost #48300 of 787223/23/13 at 3:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caustic Man
In New Zealand for a wedding. Stitch will recognize the tie.
You, Sir, have won the Internet. Seriously. This is incredulously close to a timepiece that I have been searching high and low for: the Rotary Gents Vintage Stainless Steel Watch GS02424-21 (used on the BBC show Sherlock).
Despite what anyone may say, the watch is out of stock with no comparable substitute. Until now.
I may have to nick yours.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Rancourt Chukka by Club Monaco - size 8D 1 minute ago
- › Rancourt Chukka by Club Monaco - size 8D 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 9 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 11 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 11 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan